On Demand Recordings
PDW and RPS Residency Education Symposium
Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center
PDW & RPS
Fri, Apr 3 - Tues, Apr 7
Fri, Apr 3 - Sun, Apr 5
Sat, Apr 4 - Tues, Apr 7
Extend Your Learning from the 2020 PDW/RPS Symposium
A New, Exclusive Offer for Attendees
The American Academy of Family Physicians is offering PDW/RPS 2020 attendees a new way to extend their learning post conference. An online library of 22 workshop sessions(1 page PDF) will be accessible anytime, anywhere following the live event.
The carefully curated content reflects the breadth and depth of topics available throughout the residency education symposium.
The On Demand product is perfect for residency program directors, associate program directors, faculty and staff who can’t attend the entire event or fit every desired session into their busy schedules. Upgrade your purchase and receive the sessions on USB for sharing with members of your residency program team.
The On Demand Experience features include:
- 22 recorded workshop sessions, including 10 sessions from the Program Directors’ Workshop and 12 sessions from Residency Program Solutions(1 page PDF)
- Synchronized slides and audio to experience the sessions as you would live
- Presentation PDFs for easier review and note taking
- Online access from any computer, tablet, or smartphone
- An upgrade option - one USB with the 22 session recordings to easily share the conference content with your residency program team
Price: $125 | USB Upgrade: $75
You will have the option to purchase the On Demand product during the registration process.