Download the AFP Photo quiz app
- From the App Store(itunes.apple.com)
- Coming soon to Google Play
Download the AFP Journal app
Just Released: AFP Photo Quiz App
Ideal for primary care learning, the AFP Photo Quiz app presents physicians, medical students, and other health care professionals with diagnosis challenges. This app is based on one of the most popular features in AFP. Try your skill at diagnosing the condition based on a photograph and a brief clinical scenario. Immediately find out if you answered correctly, and then read the accompanying discussion, which provides pertinent clinical features of the condition, differential diagnosis considerations, and why the other plausible answer choices are incorrect.
- Primary care learning opportunities
- Take Photo Quiz challenges offline-anytime, anywhere
- Optimized for viewing on the iPad® and iPhone® (coming soon to Google Play)
- Click on the images to take a closer look
- Get the full explanation of correct and incorrect answers
- Reset all the quizzes to take the challenges again
- Flag your favorite quizzes
- All quizzes reviewed by a medical editor
Learn how to navigate the AFP Photo Quiz App.
AFP Journal App
This new app brings you a replica of the journal in an easy-to-use digital format for smartphones and tablets.
Make the most of the app:
- Download issues for offline reading.
- Share articles instantly with colleagues.
- Bookmark content.
- Get real-time news and content feeds from the AAFP and the AFP Community Blog.
If you currently receive AFP in your own name, online or in print, the app is free.
AFP By Topic App
Get AFP on the go. “AFP By Topic: Editors’ Choice of Best Current Content” makes the best content from AFP available in one place, and now you can access it right from your web-enabled mobile device.
Collections are updated continually by AFP medical editors to ensure that they remain as current and as useful as possible. These collections include:
- Pertinent AFP articles and departments
- Summaries of practice guidelines from major medical organizations
- Patient education handouts
- Articles from Family Practice Management
- The American Academy of Family Physicians’ Metric practice improvement modules
Learn how to navigate the AFP By Topic app and details about restricted access to AFP content.