Student Membership Ambassador Program
Grow student interest with an AAFP/FMIG Student Membership Ambassador.
- Gain more student members.
- Receive money for your FMIG group.
- Orient students to the specialty of family medicine.
- Work closely with medical students and your FMIG.
Your FMIG will receive the following rewards by increasing AAFP student membership on your campus.
|Number of New AAFP Student Applications||FMIG Receives|
|Number of New AAFP Student Applications: 25 ||FMIG Receives: $25|
|Number of New AAFP Student Applications: 50 ||FMIG Receives: $50|
|Number of New AAFP Student Applications: 75 ||FMIG Receives: $75|
|Number of New AAFP Student Applications: 100||FMIG Receives: $100|
|Number of New AAFP Student Applications: 150||FMIG Receives: $150|
Student Membership Ambassadors will receive a $25 gift card each time their FMIG earns an incentive.
The Student Membership Ambassador must:
- Be an AAFP student member.
- Complete the FMIG Student Membership Ambassador application.
- Complete the online form OR send the downloadable application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Receive an acceptance email from the AAFP, acknowledging your approval as the AAFP Student Membership Ambassador for your FMIG.