Webcast: The Science of Personal Finance for Med Students
Money and Debt Management Resources—AAFP
- Debt Management Strategies for Medical Education
- AAFP Policy: Medical Student Debt
- Advocacy and Medical Student Debt
Money and Debt Management Resources—AAMC
- AAMC FIRST (Financial Information, Resources, Services, and Tools)(aamc.org)
- 10 Tips for Managing Your Money During Medical School(members.aamc.org)
- Budgeting to Pay For Medical School(students-residents.aamc.org)
- AAMC MedLoans® Organizer and Calculator (MLOC)(students-residents.aamc.org)
- Education Debt Manager(members.aamc.org)
- Postponing Loan Repayment During Residency(students-residents.aamc.org)
- Loan Repayment Options(students-residents.aamc.org)
- Repayment Assistance Through Forgiveness, Scholarships, or Service(students-residents.aamc.org)
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF)(students-residents.aamc.org)
- 10 Tips for Managing Your Money During Residency(members.aamc.org)
Access more resources from the AAFP—become a member!
One in four medical students joins the AAFP. We offer valuable benefits and opportunities aimed at helping you get the most out of your time in medical school.
Membership is free for U.S. medical students.
Sign up today to start exploring family medicine.