Chief Resident Leadership Development Program
Dynamic Content in a Virtual Platform
July 22 Kickoff
Register now for the virtual program.
We are pleased to announce that we are taking the Chief Resident Leadership Development Program to a virtual platform. This is the only program nationwide dedicated exclusively to family medicine residents.
Kick-off Webinar: July 22 | 6:30 p.m. CDT
Learning Platform: Microsoft Teams
Cost: $450 per chief resident
(This registration fee covers the entire yearlong program.)
The yearlong chief resident program includes:
- 2 live webinars with expert faculty.
- Exclusive access to networking with chief residents, resources, and tools via Microsoft Teams.
- Dynamic educational content followed by interactive immediate impact learning sessions with the faculty.
- Leadership Overview and Program Overview
- Being a Chief Resident – Why are you a Chief Resident?
- Being a Chief Resident – Getting Things Done
- Creating Healthy, High-Functioning Teams
- Leading Change and Leading in the Midst of Change
- Catalyzing the Growth of Others
- Catalyzing Your Growth as a Leader
- Your Personality Preferences and Leadership Style
Mark H. Greenawald, MD
Vice Chair for Academic Affairs and Professional Development, Carilion Clinic Department of Family and Community Medicine; Associate Professor of Family Medicine, Virginia Tech Carilion School of Medicine, Roanoke, VA
Stacy Potts, MD, MEd
Department Vice Chair of Education, University of Massachusetts Worcester Family Medicine, Worcester, MA.
Jeri Hepworth, PhD
Director of Medical Education and Designated Institutional Official, Saint Francis Hospital and Medical Center; Assistant Dean for Education at Saint Francis for the University of Connecticut, Hartford, CT.
Leon McCrea II, MD, MPH, FAAFP
Program Director and Assistant Dean for Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion, Drexel University College of Medicine Family Medicine, Philadelphia, PA.