Bank of America Merchant Services
Special pricing on merchant services.
An exclusive opportunity for American Academy of Family Physicians members.
Bank of America Merchant Services is offering a special program on debit and credit card processing that expands your customers’ payment options and helps simplify your business operations. If you’re not currently processing with Bank of America Merchant Services, we encourage you to check out our program. Here’s what’s included:·
- Specially negotiated rates
- Knowledge to help minimize credit card expenses
- Online access to critical reporting information
- 100% US-based customer service and 24/7 technical help desk support
- Dedication to providing you with simple solutions, from set-up to service.
- Reliable authorization system uptime
- As soon as the next-business day access to funds1
- Access to a comprehensive suite of other innovative payment solutions to help your business
Bank of America Merchant Services offers additional benefits such as:
- Simple, straightforward implementation and training
- Consolidated statement for all credit card types
- Tools to assist with chargeback handling
- Monthly reporting for easy reconciliation
For more information or to get started, contact us at 1.888.317.5402 or email us at email@example.com
1After deposit of transactions and only when you direct payment of your settlement funds to a Bank of America business checking account. Valid only on Visa®, Mastercard®, Discover®, and American Express® transactions. Exceptions may apply.
© 2018 Banc of America Merchant Services, LLC. All rights reserved. All trademarks, service marks and trade names referenced in this material are the property of and licensed by their respective owners. Merchant Services are provided by Bank of America, N.A. and its representative Banc of America Merchant Services, LLC. Banc of America Merchant Services, LLC. is not a bank, does not offer bank deposits, and its services are not guaranteed or insured by the FDIC or any other governmental agency.