SoFi Student Loan Consolidation and Refinancing
Do you still have student loans?
At the American Academy of Family Physicians, we appreciate that many of our recent grads have significant amounts of student loan debt. SoFi offers student loan refinancing, allowing you to refinance your existing private and federal loans and save thousands. Physicians save $30,000 on average when they refinance with SoFi. As part of its benefits program, SoFi is offering AAFP members an additional 0.125% rate discount when they refinance through http://sofi.com/AAFP(sofi.com).
SoFi offers a range of options to optimize your monthly payments, lifetime cost, or speed of pay off, all in addition to no fees and no catch. What’s not to like?
Learn more about how SoFi can help you refinance your student loans.
- SoFi saves borrower thousands over the lifetime of their loans
- Variable rates start as low as 2.13% APR and Fixed rates as low as 3.50% APR (with Autopay)
- Consolidate and refinance both federal and private student loans
- An additional 0.125% rate discount when you refinance through http://sofi.com/AAFP(sofi.com). (Please note you must use this link in order to receive the rate discount.)
- No application or origination fees
SoFi also refinances Parent Plus loans. This program is available to friends and family (must be family you like).
Call 1 (855) 456-SOFI or email email@example.com.
*Terms and Conditions Apply. SoFi loans are private loans and SoFi does do not offer the same flexible repayment terms on its private loans that are features of federal student loans. Not all borrowers receive lowest rate. For variable rate loans, APR may increase after origination. SOFI RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY OR DISCONTINUE PRODUCTS AND BENEFITS AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. The SoFi 0.25% AutoPay interest rate reduction requires you to agree to make monthly principal and interest payments by an automatic monthly deduction from a savings or checking account.
SoFi loans are originated by SoFi Lending Corp (dba SoFi) California Finance Lender #6054612. NMLS #1121636. For terms and conditions, visit http://sofi.com/AAFP(sofi.com).