Smarter decisions. Better care.
The American Academy of Family Physicians is pleased to recommend UpToDate® to its members.
UpToDate(www.uptodate.com), a product in the Wolters Kluwer portfolio, is the premiere evidence-based, clinical decision support resource. More than 6,700 world-renowned physician authors, editors, and peer reviewers use a rigorous editorial process to review the UpToDate content to synthesize the most recent medical information into trusted, evidence-based clinical recommendations. That’s why more than 1.5 million medical professionals around the globe, including many family practitioners, trust UpToDate for reliable clinical answers to help them improve patient care.
Subscribe(store.uptodate.com) to UpToDate risk-free today and take advantage of the most current evidence-based clinical information available to family practitioners.
With a personal subscription to UpToDate, you can:
- Answer questions quickly and increase your clinical knowledge from your computer or mobile device
- Improve patient care and share patient education topics with your patients
- Earn CME credit(www.uptodate.com) – You may earn AAFP Prescribed credit and AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ by using UpToDate to find answers to your clinical questions
- Fulfill your ABFM MOC Part II Program requirements(www.uptodate.com) with the credit earned from UpToDate
Subscribe risk free to UpToDate®
1. Isaac, T., ZHeng, J. and Jha, A. (2012), Use of UpToDate® and outcomes in US hospitals. Journal of Hospital Medicine, 7:85-90.
*One free trial per individual AAFP member
†iOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries and is used under license. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Please note: By clicking these links you will be leaving the AAFP Web site and going to a Web site maintained by UpToDate. These links are provided to you as a service and are neither a guarantee nor an endorsement by the AAFP of the products or services offered by UpToDate. While the AAFP believes the content offered by UpToDate is reliable and of assistance to family physicians, the AAFP is not responsible for the content in UpToDate. For every individual who registers for UpToDate via aafp.org, the Academy receives a small fee to help defray the costs of the AAFP Web site.
Educational Goals and Objectives
This program will provide family physicians with reliable answers to clinical questions. With UpToDate®, you will be able to:
- Access the most current evidence-based information available on any aspect of family medicine
- Recognize the clinical manifestations of a wide variety of diseases and disorders and describe current options for diagnosis, management and therapy (including the efficacy, doses and interactions of individual drugs) in all of family medicine
- Evaluate and treat system-specific manifestations of systemic disorders
- Educate patients regarding screening and prevention