Member Discussion Forums
Join the Conversation
AAFP member forums let you share ideas, news, and concerns with your peers. Join a general member discussion, or dive in to the topics that interest you.
NOTE: As a first-time visitor, you will be asked to affirm a Code of Conduct prior to community access.
Updated Discussion Forums
We have redesigned our discussion forums. Here’s a quick overview of some of the new features you can expect:
- Enhanced discussion capabilities. Now you’ll receive emails that are more structured and easier to read than a traditional listserv or forum alert.
- Improved Member Directory search. You can find members by name, location, medical school, and more.
- Granular privacy controls. You can have complete control over what information you share with members of the community and your contacts.
- Centralized subscription management. You can manage your subscriptions to all member interest groups and discussion forums in one place. Choose to receive daily digests or real-time emails by group.
- Resource sharing. All attachments posted to discussions are archived in a dedicated Resource Library. You can also add documents to share anytime you want.