The AAFP is committed to giving all members a voice within our increasingly diverse organization. Learn how you can connect both online and in person.
Get connected to your peers in your area through your AAFP chapter. You’ll have the opportunity to:
- Strengthen leadership skills by sharing experiences, challenges and successes with new professional contacts, mentors and friends
- Develop relationships with peers who share your commitment to your community and the specialty of family medicine
- Attend educational events where you work and live
- Get involved in state and local advocacy efforts and be the voice for your patients and your practice
Member Interest Groups
Join a Member Interest Group (MIG), a forum for members to connect based on shared professional interests. AAFP is committed to giving all members a voice in our increasingly diverse organization. MIGs allow you to network with peers, connect to existing resources, sugggest AAFP policy, and more!
Member Discussion Forums
Sign up for a Member Discussion Forum to share ideas, news, and concerns with your peers. Join a general member discussion, or dive in to the topics that interest you.
Stay up-to-date on family medicine news, insights, and opinions when you follow the AAFP blogs, including:
- Leader Voices
- American Family Physicians Community Blog(afpjournal.blogspot.com)
- Fresh Perspectives
- FPM Getting Paid
- In the Trenches
AAFP Mobile App
The AAFP's mobile app for the iPhone®, iPad®, and iPod® touch(itunes.apple.com)(itunes.apple.com)™ and Android™(play.google.com)(play.google.com) puts its valuable tools and resources within arm's reach. Download the AAFP app and access powerful features. Learn more.
Sign up to receive text messages from the AAFP that are important to you including messages regarding dues, CME re-election, and membership status.