How to Report Your CME
The CME online reporting tool is one of the most popular features of the AAFP membership.
Simply type in some basic information about your CME activity such as the title, provider, or the location and let our new search do the rest.
Other ways to report your CME:
- Call (800) 274-2237 (Monday–Friday 8:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m. CT).
- Fax your completed CME reporting form or certificate of participation to (913) 906-6075.
- Mail your completed CME reporting form or certificate of participation to AAFP Member Resource Center, 11400 Tomahawk Creek Parkway, Leawood, KS 66211-2672.
- Use the CME Reporting feature in the AAFP mobile app available for iOS and Android devices.
- Complete AAFP-produced self-study programs and the online posttest. AAFP self-study CME (i.e., American Family Physician, Family Practice Management, FP Essentials, FP Audio) requires the completion of an assessment or quiz. Credit is added to your transcript on the date the assessment/quiz is completed.
Need to manage additional requirements? Use Primary +
AAFP members’ most-valued service–CME Reporter–is now even better. The updated tool offers a robust search function that allows users to simply type in basic information about a CME activity such as the title, provider, or the location. The tool will then take care of the rest. Use AAFP Primary +.