October 06, 2015 03:12 pm Denver — Jamie Heywood, founder of the health community website PatientsLikeMe.com, tells family physicians that their patient encounters are the key to improving health research.Full Story »
News From 2015 Congress of Delegates and Family Medicine Experience
Recent News From the 2015 COD and FMX Stories
10/08/2015 — The AAFP News team shares photos, video and more from this year's Congress of Delegates and Family Medicine Experience.
10/06/2015 — A family physician and a patient provided their perspectives on the risks and benefits of medical marijuana during the 2015 Family Medicine Experience in Denver.
10/05/2015 — Although stress can lead to poor outcomes, it also can build resilience and increase empathy. During the Family Medicine Experience, author and researcher Kelly McGonigal, PhD., outlined the positive aspects of stress.
10/05/2015 — Abraham Verghese, M.D., M.B.A., kicked off the 2015 AAFP Family Medicine Experience with his opening session keynote on providing better care to patients in the modern-day medical environment.
More News From the 2015 COD and FMX
- 10/05/2015 — Family Physicians Passionately Debate Education, Training Issues
- 10/02/2015 — Affordable Medications, Marijuana Research Among Topics Debated
- 10/02/2015 — Delegates Put Focus on Patients, Environment
- 10/01/2015 — AAFP President Pledges to Fight for Respect, Resources
- 10/01/2015 — 2016 FPOY Has Built Legacy of Caring for Patients, Future FPs
- 10/01/2015 — Family Physicians Aim for Efficient, High-quality Patient Care
- 09/30/2015 — New AAFP President Declares Family Medicine a 'Noble Profession'
- 09/30/2015 — Delegates Choose New AAFP Leaders
- 09/30/2015 — Social Determinants of Health Issues Take Center Stage
- 09/30/2015 — Medical Students, We're Only Looking for the Best
- 09/29/2015 — Academy Working to Address 'Asinine' EHR Issues
- 09/28/2015 — Questions About DPC? FMX Sessions Offer Answers