September 25, 2017 11:29 am — This page features photos, videos and other content highlighting various events that took place during the 2017 Congress of Delegates and Family Medicine Experience in San Antonio.Full Story »
News From 2017 Congress of Delegates and FMX
Recent News From the 2017 COD and FMX Stories
09/20/2017 — Author Deepak Chopra, M.D., told physicians at a general session of the 2017 Family Medicine Experience that everything we experience in life can affect our health.
09/19/2017 — Visitors to the Office of the Future exhibit at the AAFP's 2017 Family Medicine Experience found solutions to practice problems.
09/19/2017 — Frank Domino, M.D., distilled some of the most interesting study findings of the past year in a main-stage session during the 2017 Family Medicine Experience in San Antonio.
09/18/2017 — The 2017 Congress of Delegates addressed issues such as violence in health care, so-called Housing First approaches to aid homeless people and substance abuse in incarcerated populations.
More News From 2017 Congress of Delegates and FMX Stories
- 09/18/2017 — Family Physicians Tackle Tort Reform, Opioid Crisis, Drug Prices
- 09/15/2017 — FPOY Finds Joy in Treating Challenging Patients
- 09/15/2017 — AAFP Initiative Offers New Resources for Physician Well-being
- 09/15/2017 — EveryONE Project Debuts at 2017 Family Medicine Experience
- 09/14/2017 — New AAFP President Hears, Understands Family Physicians' Concerns
- 09/14/2017 — Delegates Urge AAFP to Address Barrier to Workforce Diversity
- 09/14/2017 — FPs Focus on Payment, Practice Problems and Patient Care
- 09/13/2017 — Delegates Choose New AAFP Leaders
- 09/13/2017 — Delegates Address Patient Voice, Support for Employed Physicians
- 09/13/2017 — AAFP's New President Brings Experience, Empathy, Passion
- 09/11/2017 — Academy Officers Cover Critical Topics at Town Hall Meeting