October 17, 2018 05:05 pm — This page features photos, videos and other content highlighting various events that took place during the 2018 Congress of Delegates and Family Medicine Experience in New Orleans.Full Story »
News From 2018 Congress of Delegates and FMX
Recent News From the 2018 COD and FMX Stories
10/16/2018 — During a main-stage presentation at the Family Medicine Experience, Zubin Damania, M.D. -- known to fans of his comedic and musical talents as ZDoggMD -- used a mock patient visit with Winnie-the-Pooh to illustrate what's wrong with health care.
10/16/2018 — Frank Domino, M.D., once again drew a huge crowd to his popular presentation on updates in evidence-based medicine at the Family Medicine Experience in New Orleans.
10/16/2018 — During a Family Medicine Experience main-stage presentation on opioids, an HHS representative said family physicians can help curb the crisis by prescribing buprenorphine. A panel of family physicians agreed.
10/16/2018 — Delegates to the 2018 Congress of Delegates (COD) addressed a number of issues, including how to stem the ongoing loss of obstetrical services in rural areas and potential changes to the combined AAFP candidate hospitality event held during the COD.
More News From 2018 Congress of Delegates and FMX Stories
- 10/16/2018 — FPs Act on Data, Credentialing, Other Hot Topics
- 10/15/2018 — Cullen: FPs Are Heroes in 'Epic Adventure' of U.S. Health Care
- 10/15/2018 — Delegates Act on Family Medicine Education Issues
- 10/12/2018 — FPs Tackle Primary Care Spending, Other Weighty Topics
- 10/11/2018 — Compassion, Faith Drive FPOY to Help Patients, Community
- 10/10/2018 — Frontier Medicine Honed AAFP President's Leadership Skills
- 10/10/2018 — COD Addresses Medical Aid in Dying, Institutional Racism
- 10/10/2018 — AAFP Delegates Choose New Leaders for 2018-19
- 10/10/2018 — FPs Make a Difference Volunteering in 'The Big Easy'
- 10/08/2018 — Payment Tops FPs' Agenda at Town Hall