October 04, 2019 04:00 pm — This page features photos, videos and other content highlighting various events at the 2019 Congress of Delegates and Family Medicine Experience in Philadelphia.Full Story »
News From 2019 Congress of Delegates and FMX
Recent News From the 2018 COD and FMX Stories
10/02/2019 — Family physicians attending the 2019 Congress of Delegates in Philadelphia debated resolutions addressing family-friendly meetings, gender pronouns on badges and more.
10/02/2019 — Delegates to the 2019 Congress of Delegates addressed issues that included stigma and bias associated with obesity in the practice setting and elsewhere, family separation, and reproductive health.
10/02/2019 — Delegates to the 2019 Congress of Delegates addressed a number of education-related issues, including the pros and cons of the American Board of Family Medicine's Family Medicine Certification Longitudinal Assessment.
10/01/2019 — Frank Domino, M.D., delivered his popular "Top 10 Updates in Evidence-based Medicine" Sept. 27 during the Family Medicine Experience in Philadelphia. As usual, his presentation drew a huge crowd.
More News From 2018 Congress of Delegates and FMX Stories
- 09/30/2019 — AI Moving Health Care to 'Cusp of a Major Revolution'
- 09/30/2019 — FPs Fight to Retain Full Scope, Ensure High-quality Care
- 09/27/2019 — New AAFP President Pledges Relief for Practice Challenges
- 09/27/2019 — Michael Eisner: Find Your 'Why' and Embrace It
- 09/26/2019 — FPOY Honored for Lifelong Commitment to Serving Others
- 09/26/2019 — Delegates Find Common Ground on Interstate Licensure, Data
- 09/25/2019 — New AAFP President Thrives on Serving Patients, Community
- 09/25/2019 — AAFP Delegates Choose New Leaders for 2019-20
- 09/24/2019 — FPs Talk Payment, Administrative Burden in Town Hall