February 16, 2018 03:34 pm — CMS has changed evaluation and management documentation guidelines to expand medical students' ability to document -- with physician verification -- in the medical record.Full Story »
Physician Education & Development
Recent Physician Education & Development Stories
02/14/2018 — Results from the 2018 American Osteopathic Association Match Day show osteopathic medical school seniors and newly minted D.O. physicians who participated in the AOA Match favor family medicine.
11/21/2017 — While participating in the AAFP Foundation's Family Medicine Leads Emerging Leader Institute this year, Joshua Wienczkowski, M.D., created the End of Life Literacy website.
10/25/2017 — The recent wildfires in California affected two family medicine residencies in Santa Rosa, one a long-established program and the other just beginning interviews for its inaugural class in 2018.
10/05/2017 — Thanks to a collaborative effort by the AAFP and the American Board of Family Medicine, Academy members can now benefit from a streamlined credit-reporting process for their performance improvement activities.
More Physician Education & Development News
- 10/04/2017 — GME System Not Meeting Nation's Physician Workforce Needs
- 09/25/2017 — Residents Who Train in THCs More Drawn to Underserved Areas
- 09/01/2017 — AAFP Seeks Simpler Path for Residents to Train Across State Lines
- 08/18/2017 — AAFP Credit System Launches Blended Learning CME
- 08/04/2017 — Emerging Leader Institute Project Winners Honored
- 08/02/2017 — Residents Vote to Protect Patients, Push Physician Wellness
- 08/02/2017 — Students Focus on Health Equity for All Americans
- 07/31/2017 — Panelists Urge Future Family Docs to Transform Health Care
- 07/29/2017 — Students, Residents Set Course by Electing New Leaders
- 07/19/2017 — AAFP Creates Primary Care Innovation Fellowship