August 18, 2017 03:46 pm — The AAFP Credit System's new "blended learning" activity type helps physicians earn AAFP CME credit in ways that best match their learning styles.Full Story »
Physician Education & Development
Recent Physician Education & Development Stories
08/02/2017 — Participants in the 2017 National Congress of Family Medicine Residents discussed nearly 30 resolutions on a variety of issues.
07/31/2017 — Physicians at the opening event of the AAFP's 2017 National Conference of Family Medicine Residents and Medical Students called on attendees to become agents of change.
More Physician Education & Development News
- 07/29/2017 — Students, Residents Set Course by Electing New Leaders
- 07/19/2017 — AAFP Creates Primary Care Innovation Fellowship
- 07/10/2017 — AAFP, ABFM to Launch Unified Credit Reporting Process
- 07/01/2017 — AAFP Tool Can Connect GME Programs, Save Family Medicine Slots
- 06/26/2017 — AFP to Host Free CME Twitter Chat on Antibiotic Overuse
- 05/18/2017 — Teaching Health Center Funding Drop Felt in Family Medicine Residency Growth
- 04/12/2017 — VA Offers Funding for Residency Program Expansion
- 03/17/2017 — New Family Medicine Benchmark Set in 2017 Match
- 03/15/2017 — ACGME Releases Revised Common Program Requirements
- 03/15/2017 — New Journal Offers Publication Option for 'Early-stage' Scholars