August 10, 2018 10:26 am Kansas City, Mo. — During the Aug. 4 business session of the 2018 National Congress of Student Members, delegates adopted multiple resolutions that addressed protecting the health and well-being of all people.Full Story »
Physician Education & Development
Recent Physician Education & Development Stories
08/08/2018 — A diverse panel of five family physicians offered students and residents their perspectives on family medicine -- stories of triumphant hope and success -- during the 2018 National Conference of Family Medicine Residents and Medical Students.
08/08/2018 — Residents attending the AAFP's 2018 National Congress of Family Medicine Residents wrote and discussed more than two dozen resolutions on issues ranging from electronic health records to women's health.
08/08/2018 — The AAFP's 2018 National Conference of Family Medicine Residents and Medical Students opened Aug. 2 with a main stage event that featured a panel of health equity advocates discussing how to best address social determinants of health, reduce inequalities in health care and successfully amplify patients' needs.
08/04/2018 — Delegates to the National Congress of Family Medicine Residents and the National Congress of Student Members chose new leaders Aug. 4 to represent them in the coming year.
More Physician Education & Development News
- 07/23/2018 — Preparing Primary Care Residents for Geriatric Patients
- 07/18/2018 — Community Colleges Hold Key to Family Medicine Diversity
- 07/03/2018 — Review Task Force Recommendations on Board Certification
- 04/11/2018 — Share Your Feedback on Continuing Board Certification
- 04/03/2018 — Residency Leaders Encourage Training in Opioid Prescribing
- 03/28/2018 — AAFP Credit System Reconsiders Functional Medicine Topics
- 03/16/2018 — Family Medicine Reaches New High in 2018 NRMP Match
- 02/27/2018 — Initial Certification Window Closing for Some FPs
- 02/16/2018 — Updated E/M Documentation Rules Good for Preceptors
- 02/14/2018 — Osteopathic Match Again Shows Family Medicine on Top