January 21, 2020 01:40 pm — Armed with survey results that show many residencies use telehealth infrequently, researchers say family medicine residents need more training in telehealth services.Full Story »
Physician Education & Development
Recent Physician Education & Development Stories
12/24/2019 — New research indicates that a concerning number of medical residents do not have a routine place for care, making them less likely to utilize valuable preventive screenings and services.
11/19/2019 — In a recent study, Alabama-based researchers sought to understand the kind of support rural preceptors need to teach medical students in an eight-month longitudinal rural curriculum.
11/15/2019 — Parental leave policies and practices vary considerably among family medicine residency programs across the United States, according to a new study.
11/13/2019 — The AAFP is offering a new livestreaming CME format for two upcoming musculoskeletal and sports care and two adult medicine courses. Each topic will be offered in two formats: six half-day sessions during a three-day event or one 90-minute session every week for 12 weeks.
More Physician Education & Development News
- 10/11/2019 — AAFP Updates CME Search, Reporter Functions for Members
- 09/25/2019 — Become a Family Medicine Discovers RapSDI Scholar
- 09/18/2019 — Emerging Leader Institute Names Best Project Winners
- 08/26/2019 — AAFP Credit System Unveils New Seal
- 08/21/2019 — NY Residency Program Teaches Grads to Serve Underserved
- 08/12/2019 — AAFP Promotes Health Equity Curricular Toolkit
- 08/06/2019 — AAFP Launches New Audio Journal Products
- 07/31/2019 — Residents Focus Discussions on Training, Patient Care
- 07/31/2019 — Many Maps, One Aim: Charting a Course to Family Medicine
- 07/31/2019 — Students Focus on Physician Wellness, Additional Training