June 27, 2016 11:19 am — The AAFP joined with four other family medicine organizations to spur changes to a proposed CMS rule to help expand the ranks of primary care physicians in rural areas.Full Story »
Physician Education & Development
Recent Physician Education & Development Stories
06/14/2016 — Three states offer tax credits to primary care physicians who serve as preceptors to the next generation of physicians.
04/08/2016 — A live webcast on April 20 will help physicians reap the benefits of payment for their expertise in managing patients with chronic conditions.
04/06/2016 — The Academy is looking for the next generation of vaccine science leaders and is accepting applications for its 2016 Vaccine Science Fellowship program.
04/05/2016 — In a recent study published in the Journal of the American Board of Family Medicine, researchers found that 58 percent of family medicine residents have debt of $150,000 or more.
More Physician Education & Development News
- 03/29/2016 — Webcast Focuses on Quality Improvement Basics
- 03/18/2016 — 2016 Match Sets Record for Family Medicine Choice
- 03/14/2016 — Free Clinic Experiences Feed Students' Passion for Underserved
- 03/09/2016 — Grant Program Fosters Stronger Team-based Primary Care
- 03/02/2016 — Primary Care, Family Medicine Stats Stand Out
- 02/19/2016 — Professor: Look to Residencies' Past for Primary Care's Future
- 02/03/2016 — What Students Want to Know About Family Medicine
- 01/28/2016 — AAFP Invites FPs to Upcoming PQRS Webcast
- 01/13/2016 — Researchers Dispute Calls for Increased Funding of Residency Slots
- 01/06/2016 — GME Funding, Pipeline Top AAFP's Education Agenda