July 17, 2019 08:48 am — Results of a survey of Canadian family medicine residents suggest substantial gaps exist in their knowledge about and training on environmental health issues.Full Story »
Physician Education & Development
Recent Physician Education & Development Stories
07/11/2019 — Results of a survey of family medicine department chairs provide new insight into the factors associated with successfully filling vacancies for faculty physicians.
06/25/2019 — New research on obesity education in family medicine clerkships shows gaps that may leave future family physicians inadequately prepared to treat patients with this condition.
06/20/2019 — New research that explores the issue of whether the training family medicine residents receive matches the top 10 medical procedures provided to Medicare patients suggests that some gaps between teaching and future practice may exist.
06/19/2019 — AAFP delegates supported physicians-in-training during this year's AMA House of Delegates annual meeting as they sought to ensure that their instructors can devote adequate time to teaching duties.
More Physician Education & Development News
- 05/08/2019 — Policy Brief Makes Case for Funding Teaching Health Centers
- 04/23/2019 — Questions About CME Credit? AAFP Has Answers
- 04/16/2019 — Taking a 'Measure What You Treasure' Approach to Burnout
- 04/10/2019 — Food is Health Pilot Improves Patients' Diabetes Markers
- 03/25/2019 — New ABFM Testing Format Calls for Novel Learning Tool
- 03/22/2019 — Residency Curriculum Hits Mark on Social Determinants
- 03/19/2019 — Report: FM Residency Diversity Can Be Fast-tracked
- 03/15/2019 — 2019 NRMP Match Marks Decade of Growth for Family Medicine
- 03/15/2019 — Researchers Calculate Medical School Production of FPs
- 03/05/2019 — What Drives Medical Students to Choose Family Medicine?