October 21, 2016 03:36 pm — A study in the October issue of Family Medicine details the AAFP's work in conducting an analysis of the 2016 National Resident Matching Program.Full Story »
Physician Education & Development
Recent Physician Education & Development Stories
10/18/2016 — By tracking the career paths of physicians after residency, researchers showed how graduate medical education spending contributes to physicians practicing in the state where they are trained.
08/31/2016 — A number of new and expanding family medicine residency programs promise to increase the number of resident positions and boost access to care for patients.
08/17/2016 — Family medicine draws more interest among medical students than any other specialty, according to survey data published recently by Medscape.
08/03/2016 — Family medicine residents debated resolutions on topics such as dementia and contraceptives during the 2016 National Congress of Family Medicine Residents.
More Physician Education & Development News
- 08/03/2016 — Students Seek to Protect Patients, Spotlight Rural Training Options
- 07/30/2016 — Residents, Students Elect New Leaders at 2016 National Conference
- 07/26/2016 — ABFM Simplifies, Streamlines Family Medicine Certification
- 07/14/2016 — AAFP CME Requirement Changes Benefit Family Physicians
- 07/01/2016 — Family Medicine Leads Emerging Leader Institute Project Winners Hailed
- 06/27/2016 — Family Medicine Groups Press CMS to Expand Rural Training
- 06/14/2016 — Tax Incentives Aim to Attract Primary Care Preceptors
- 04/08/2016 — Bill for Chronic Care Management, Boost Your Bottom Line
- 04/06/2016 — AAFP Seeks 2016 Vaccine Science Fellowship Applicants
- 04/05/2016 — Study: Debt Load Influences Residents' Career Choice