September 18, 2019 03:40 pm — The AAFP Foundation has announced the Family Medicine Leads Emerging Leader Institute award recipients from its 2018 class, including the overall best project award winners.Full Story »
Physician Education & Development
Recent Physician Education & Development Stories
08/21/2019 — A recent research report details survey findings that show most graduates of a New York University residency practice primary care and serve underserved communities.
08/12/2019 — The AAFP has unveiled its Health Equity Curricular Toolkit, a structured curricular tool intended to facilitate discussions between clinical and public health learners and primary care faculty about social determinants of health and related issues.
More Physician Education & Development News
- 07/31/2019 — Residents Focus Discussions on Training, Patient Care
- 07/31/2019 — Many Maps, One Aim: Charting a Course to Family Medicine
- 07/31/2019 — Students Focus on Physician Wellness, Additional Training
- 07/27/2019 — Students, Residents Elect New Leaders for the Coming Year
- 07/17/2019 — What Do FM Residents Know About Environmental Health?
- 07/11/2019 — When It Comes to Hiring Faculty Physicians, Money Talks
- 06/25/2019 — Obesity Education in Family Medicine Clerkships Falls Short
- 06/20/2019 — Do Residents' Skills Match Medicare Patients' Needs?
- 06/19/2019 — AAFP Delegation Stands Up for Residency Teaching Faculty
- 05/08/2019 — Policy Brief Makes Case for Funding Teaching Health Centers