November 15, 2019 04:01 pm — Parental leave policies and practices vary considerably among family medicine residency programs across the United States, according to a new study.Full Story »
Physician Education & Development
Recent Physician Education & Development Stories
10/11/2019 — The Academy has updated the CME Search and CME Reporter tools on AAFP.org, making it easier for members to find the specific CME products and activities they need.
09/25/2019 — The Family Medicine Discovers Rapid Cycle Scientific Discovery and Innovation initiative is currently accepting applications from FPs interested in conducting innovative, short-term clinical research projects.
09/18/2019 — The AAFP Foundation has announced the Family Medicine Leads Emerging Leader Institute award recipients from its 2018 class, including the overall best project award winners.
More Physician Education & Development News
- 08/26/2019 — AAFP Credit System Unveils New Seal
- 08/21/2019 — NY Residency Program Teaches Grads to Serve Underserved
- 08/12/2019 — AAFP Promotes Health Equity Curricular Toolkit
- 08/06/2019 — AAFP Launches New Audio Journal Products
- 07/31/2019 — Residents Focus Discussions on Training, Patient Care
- 07/31/2019 — Many Maps, One Aim: Charting a Course to Family Medicine
- 07/31/2019 — Students Focus on Physician Wellness, Additional Training
- 07/27/2019 — Students, Residents Elect New Leaders for the Coming Year
- 07/17/2019 — What Do FM Residents Know About Environmental Health?
- 07/11/2019 — When It Comes to Hiring Faculty Physicians, Money Talks