May 08, 2019 01:34 pm — Researchers find that family medicine residents who train in teaching health centers often practice in safety-net settings such as federally qualified health centers, rural health clinics, public health clinics, institutional clinics and clinics that are part of the Indian Health Service.Full Story »
Physician Education & Development
Recent Physician Education & Development Stories
04/16/2019 — Speakers at a session held during the AAFP's Residency Program Solutions conference focused on one residency's experience of identifying burnout and building a wellness culture.
04/10/2019 — A residency program has discovered an innovative way to encourage and facilitate good nutrition in patients with diabetes whose households also struggle with food insecurity.
03/25/2019 — The AAFP has launched the Longitudinal Assessment Self-Study Package for family physicians participating in the American Board of Family Medicine's Family Medicine Certification Longitudinal Assessment pilot. The new resource combines the learning power of the Board Review Self-Study Package with the easy-to-use content of FP Comprehensive and more to enhance your studying experience.
More Physician Education & Development News
- 03/22/2019 — Residency Curriculum Hits Mark on Social Determinants
- 03/19/2019 — Report: FM Residency Diversity Can Be Fast-tracked
- 03/15/2019 — 2019 NRMP Match Marks Decade of Growth for Family Medicine
- 03/15/2019 — Researchers Calculate Medical School Production of FPs
- 03/05/2019 — What Drives Medical Students to Choose Family Medicine?
- 03/04/2019 — Workforce Tactic Team Sets Stage to Increase Ranks of FPs
- 02/26/2019 — What Factors Hook Medical Students on Family Medicine?
- 02/20/2019 — Family Medicine Tops the List in Osteopathic Match
- 02/04/2019 — Research Shines a Light on SDOH Training
- 01/30/2019 — New Study: A Taste of Rural Medicine Proves Powerful