November 11, 2019 11:04 am — John Epling, M.D., M.S.Ed., said his role in helping craft recommendations for his peers as a member of the U.S. Preventive Services Task Force is some of the most important work of his career.Full Story »
Family Doc Focus
Recent Family Doc Focus Stories
10/28/2019 — After injuries ended his professional football career, family physician Kip Corrington, M.D., Ph.D., switched his focus from preventing touchdowns to preventing illness.
10/21/2019 — Joe Skariah, D.O., M.P.H., found his dream job practicing full-scope family medicine -- including obstetrics -- in both rural and urban practices and an academic setting.
More Family Doc Focus Stories
- 10/07/2019 — Caring for Immigrants at the Border and on Capitol Hill
- 09/23/2019 — DPC Doc Shares Vision in State Leadership Role
- 09/16/2019 — Social Justice Brought Resident Leader to Family Medicine
- 09/09/2019 — Student Leader Found Intersection of Medicine, Social Justice
- 08/26/2019 — Family Medicine Is Ticket to Wide World of Sports Medicine
- 08/19/2019 — Keeping Family Physicians Up to Date
- 08/12/2019 — Following a Calling to Bolster Public Health
- 08/05/2019 — From Homeless Teen to Family Doc
- 07/29/2019 — Specialty's Breadth Drew Resident Leader to Family Medicine
- 07/22/2019 — Working to Inspire Fellow Medical Students