September 16, 2019 12:03 pm — Michelle Byrne, M.D., M.P.H., had a job she loved running a pediatric practice, but her desire to do more led her to medical school and family medicine.Full Story »
Family Doc Focus
Recent Family Doc Focus Stories
09/09/2019 — Medical student Julia Wang, a daughter of immigrants, is emerging as a champion for health equity and social justice.
08/26/2019 — Amy Leu, D.O., combined two of her passions -- sports and health care -- in a career that has taken her around the globe.
More Family Doc Focus Stories
- 08/05/2019 — From Homeless Teen to Family Doc
- 07/29/2019 — Specialty's Breadth Drew Resident Leader to Family Medicine
- 07/22/2019 — Working to Inspire Fellow Medical Students
- 07/15/2019 — Teaching Residents to Share Their Stories
- 07/08/2019 — Be a Voice for Change in Health Care
- 07/01/2019 — Bringing Family Medicine's Past to Bear on Its Future
- 06/24/2019 — Turns Out, You Can Go Home Again
- 06/17/2019 — Command Performance: Caring for Families in the Line of Duty
- 06/10/2019 — Going the Extra Mile for Transgender Patients
- 06/03/2019 — FP Reflects on Service on Front Lines of Family Medicine