June 29, 2020 01:34 pm — Nicholas Tomsen, M.D., was determined to use the full scope of his training, including obstetrics. He's doing it all in direct primary care.Full Story »
Family Doc Focus
Recent Family Doc Focus Stories
06/15/2020 — Cynthia Kudji Sylvester, M.D., M.H.A., M.S.L., M.S.N., never gave up on her dream of becoming a physician. This spring, she shared Match Day with her daughter, Jasmine Kudji, M.D., who matched in the same health system.
06/08/2020 — Under the direction of John Mitchell, M.D., the number of family medicine residency positions in Mississippi has more than doubled in eight years, and more new programs are in development.
More Family Doc Focus Stories
- 05/18/2020 — Staying Connected With Patients Despite Barriers
- 05/11/2020 — A Needed Role Model and Advocate for Family Medicine
- 05/04/2020 — From 'Unnecessary' to Indispensable
- 04/27/2020 — A Familiar Voice for Family Medicine
- 04/20/2020 — Family Physician, Husband Play Key Role in PPE Solution
- 04/13/2020 — COVID-19 Diagnosis Didn't Stop FP From Helping Patients
- 04/06/2020 — Family Physician Researcher, Mentor Takes Reins of USPSTF
- 03/30/2020 — FP Playing Key Role in States' Pandemic Response
- 03/16/2020 — Standout Student Eager for Match Results
- 03/09/2020 — Embracing Challenge to Forge Family Medicine Workforce