Family Doc Focus
Recent Family Doc Focus Stories
07/01/2019 — Aaron George, D.O., was inspired to follow in his uncle's footsteps as his hometown's family physician, but an opportunity to help expand the region's primary care pipeline altered his career path.
06/17/2019 — The way Lt. Col. Kevin Kelly, M.D., M.B.A., sees it, his patients should always have access to the medical care they need -- even if they're in the middle of a war zone or providing relief in a hurricane-ravaged community.
More Family Doc Focus Stories
- 06/10/2019 — Going the Extra Mile for Transgender Patients
- 06/03/2019 — FP Reflects on Service on Front Lines of Family Medicine
- 05/28/2019 — FP Relies on Faith to Help Her Keep Blazing New Trails
- 05/20/2019 — FP Delivers Best of Family Medicine Throughout Long Career
- 05/13/2019 — FP Aims to Stay on the Cutting Edge of Family Medicine
- 05/06/2019 — FP Mentor Guides Youths to Careers in Health Care
- 04/29/2019 — Creating AI Tools That Work for Family Medicine
- 04/22/2019 — Caring for Herself Lets Her Better Care for Others
- 04/15/2019 — FP Is Taking a Direct Approach to Making Things Better
- 04/08/2019 — After More Than 30 Years, Education Is Still His Passion