May 20, 2019 09:55 am — During his 65-year career as a family physician, Alexander D. "A.D." Brickler II, M.D., has cared for a remarkable number of Tallahassee families and delivered more than 30,000 babies. The recently retired 90-year-old also helped deliver racially integrated health care to his Florida city.Full Story »
Family Doc Focus
Recent Family Doc Focus Stories
05/13/2019 — Edward Bujold, M.D., isn't one to settle for the status quo. Rather, his passion for family medicine and drive to serve patients in his community keep him continually striving to be -- and do -- better.
04/22/2019 — When the demands of being a physician took their toll on her health, Shani Muhammad, M.D., took steps to improve her own fitness and alter the way she practices medicine.
More Family Doc Focus Stories
- 04/15/2019 — FP Is Taking a Direct Approach to Making Things Better
- 04/08/2019 — After More Than 30 Years, Education Is Still His Passion
- 04/01/2019 — FP Set on Charting Her Own Course in Family Medicine
- 03/25/2019 — Resident Is Already an Agent of Change
- 03/18/2019 — FP Focused on Integrating Social, Medical Care Services
- 03/11/2019 — Future FP Is 'Beyond Excited' for Match Day
- 03/04/2019 — Resident's Initiatives Tackle Health Disparities
- 02/25/2019 — This FP's Roots Are in Global Health
- 02/18/2019 — Especially in the Army, FPs Are Called to Lead
- 02/11/2019 — Resident Is Laser-focused on Helping Others