April 24, 2019 03:48 pm — The AAFP and state chapters are championing bills that would recognize the crucial role of primary care in ensuring patients' health.Full Story »
Government & Medicine
Recent Government & Medicine Stories
04/17/2019 — In separate letters to lawmakers this month, the Academy expressed support for new drug pricing legislation and ongoing insulin price investigation.
04/12/2019 — Responding to a multi-agency request for information, the Academy told HHS that extending plans that were in place before March 2010 could harm vulnerable patients.
04/09/2019 — A recent AAFP letter to CMS expresses concerns with portions of a proposed rule that would increase the financial burden on in-office laboratories, possibly forcing the closure of those that are operating on already thin margins.
More Government & Medicine News
- 04/09/2019 — Fix Payment to Improve Veterans' Health Care, AAFP Tells VA
- 04/05/2019 — FPs Need Seat at Pain Management Table, AAFP Tells HHS
- 04/03/2019 — AAFP Advises Lawmakers on Funding to Improve Primary Care
- 04/02/2019 — Review 2018 Open Payments Program Data Through May 15
- 04/01/2019 — AAFP Joins Objection to Administration's Move Against ACA
- 03/28/2019 — AAFP Supports Slate of Bills to Protect, Assist Patients
- 03/27/2019 — Illinois Poised for Tobacco 21 Win After Chapter Push
- 03/20/2019 — Survey Shows Support for Tighter E-cigarette Regulation
- 03/13/2019 — Vaccination Webinar Arms FPs for State Policy Fights
- 03/08/2019 — Medicare Advantage Plans Must Rein in Prior Authorizations