August 15, 2018 01:06 pm — The AAFP is asking family physicians to participate in a short survey that asks them to describe how cuts in point-of-care lab fees have impacted their practices.Full Story »
Government & Medicine
Recent Government & Medicine Stories
08/13/2018 — The Academy is seeking member feedback regarding pain management and the opioid epidemic. Your response to a 10-minute survey will help support the AAFP's advocacy.
08/09/2018 — The AAFP and 13 other organizations recently pressed HHS to issue long-overdue regulations on information blocking related to the 21st Century Cures Act.
07/30/2018 — A proposed revision to Title X would force family physicians to withhold important information from patients, the AAFP recently told HHS.
07/26/2018 — Bootlegged cigarettes are only part of the illicit tobacco picture, according to a July 16 letter the AAFP and other stakeholder groups sent to the FDA.
More Government & Medicine News
- 07/24/2018 — AAFP Issues Summary of Proposed 2019 Medicare Fee Schedule
- 07/24/2018 — AAFP Calls for Wide-ranging Approach to Lowering Drug Prices
- 07/13/2018 — CMS Releases Planned Changes for 2019 Medicare Payments
- 07/12/2018 — Physician Groups Urge CMS to Rethink Risk Payment Suspension
- 07/03/2018 — AAFP Urges Quick Reunification of Families Separated at Border
- 07/03/2018 — MMWR Report: Fewer Youth Say They Use Tobacco Products
- 06/27/2018 — AHRQ: National Guideline Clearinghouse to Shut Down July 16
- 06/26/2018 — AAFP Voices Support for FDA Tobacco Regulation
- 06/21/2018 — AAFP, Other Groups File Amicus Brief in Texas v. U.S.
- 06/19/2018 — AAFP Scores Win as CMS Activates Medicare ID Look-up Tool