November 30, 2016 04:06 pm — AAFP members who want to urge legislators to provide a more long-term, consistent funding stream for teaching health centers can participate in a Speak Out campaign.Full Story »
Government & Medicine
Recent Government & Medicine Stories
11/29/2016 — The AAFP and other organizations signed a letter pressing Congress for "the maximum possible allocation" for the Comprehensive Addiction and Recovery Act.
11/16/2016 — The AAFP's new Family Physician Action Network makes it easier for members to connect with legislators and participate in advocacy efforts.
11/14/2016 — AAFP staff experts have created a summary document to guide family physicians through the final 2017 Medicare physician fee schedule.
More Government & Medicine News
- 11/09/2016 — AAFP Puts Family Medicine on President-elect's Agenda
- 11/09/2016 — Variety of State Regulations Take Aim at Opioid Abuse
- 11/04/2016 — CMS Releases Final 2017 Medicare Physician Fee Schedule
- 11/02/2016 — Aggressive Family Medicine Advocacy Planned for Upcoming Congress
- 10/27/2016 — Congress Must Fund CHIP for Future, Say AAFP, Others
- 10/26/2016 — AAFP Guides Federal Agency in Revising Disability Evidence Rules
- 10/24/2016 — AAFP: Only Physicians Should Participate in Federal Diabetes Program
- 10/19/2016 — Final Rule Focuses on Limited English Proficiency Accommodations
- 10/11/2016 — AAFP Calls on CMS to Improve Access, Outcomes With Exchange Rules
- 10/03/2016 — Agency Proposes Primary Care Role in Federal Diabetes Program