October 20, 2017 05:30 pm — The AAFP joined in praising a bipartisan proposal to improve the nation's health care law that included important recommendations from physicians.Full Story »
Government & Medicine
Recent Government & Medicine Stories
10/20/2017 — The AAFP recently told CMS that $670 million in pay cuts to office-based labs could force their closure and cause pronounced harm to patients.
10/11/2017 — The AAFP and other organizations warned that two new rules on coverage of women's preventive health care could dramatically increase costs and harm public health.
10/09/2017 — AAFP leaders sat down with one legislator and several House and Senate staff members recently to discuss programs that are important to family medicine.
10/02/2017 — The AAFP and other primary care groups went to Capitol Hill recently to urge legislators to work together on improving the nation's health care law.
More Government & Medicine News
- 09/26/2017 — Physicians Raise Alarm on Vital Health Program Funding
- 09/19/2017 — MedPAC Debates Expansion of Telehealth Payment
- 09/18/2017 — Groups Push for Deliberative Approach to Improving Health Law
- 09/11/2017 — AAFP, Other Groups Step Up Pressure to Extend CHIP Funding
- 09/08/2017 — AAFP Joins Call for HHS to Act on Information Blocking
- 09/08/2017 — Lawmakers Ask How to Cut Medicare Red Tape; AAFP Answers
- 09/06/2017 — AAFP Lends Experienced Voice to 2018 Fee Schedule Proposal
- 08/24/2017 — Tell Congress to Act on Children's Health, Physician Payment
- 08/04/2017 — Physicians to Congress: Continue Funding Loan Repayment Program
- 07/21/2017 — Need a Quick Review of Proposed 2018 Medicare Fee Schedule?