June 20, 2019 05:11 pm — a statement to the U.S. House Committee on Small Business, the AAFP called for passage of the Resident Education Deferred Interest Act.Full Story »
Government & Medicine
Recent Government & Medicine Stories
06/19/2019 — In three letters sent this month, the AAFP provided feedback on proposed health IT rules meant to promote exchange of information in EHRs.
06/11/2019 — The Academy recently joined an amicus brief before the U.S. Supreme Court saying that a Louisiana law threatens women's access to safe health care.
06/05/2019 — The AAFP responded to a CMS request for information with suggestions on refining one of the five new payment models the agency announced this spring.
06/05/2019 — The AAFP is voicing support for several recent bills addressing the U.S. epidemic of youth tobacco and nicotine use.
More Government & Medicine News
- 06/03/2019 — Proposed Rule Would Hurt Transgender Patients, Women, Say Groups
- 05/29/2019 — CMS Prescription Drug Final Rule Addresses AAFP Concerns
- 05/28/2019 — Lawmakers Need Guidance to Fix U.S. 'Wealth Care' Culture
- 05/22/2019 — Academy Lauds Lawmakers as Champions of Family Medicine
- 05/21/2019 — AAFP Warns Against Spread of Low-value Health Insurance
- 05/17/2019 — AAFP Objects to Interference With Doctor-Patient Relationship
- 05/15/2019 — Academy Gives Senate Strong Prescription to Improve MACRA
- 05/14/2019 — AAFP Joins Push to Delay New Diagnostic Imaging Requirements
- 05/08/2019 — Youth Tobacco Use Demands Stronger FDA Response, Groups Say
- 04/24/2019 — AAFP Advocates for State Primary Care Spending Bills