August 13, 2019 03:24 pm — The AAFP has offered recommendations to CMS on how the agency can improve its efforts to reduce time physicians spend on tasks not directly related to patient care.Full Story »
Government & Medicine
Recent Government & Medicine Stories
08/07/2019 — The AAFP and other medical groups recently called on House and Senate leaders to protect military medical staffing levels from a harmful proposed budget cut.
08/05/2019 — HHS' Health Resources and Services Administration will distribute $20 million over three years as part of an initiative to grow the rural physician workforce.
08/02/2019 — As the AAFP begins formulating detailed comments to CMS on its proposed 2020 Medicare physician fee schedule, several key elements already stand out. An initial summary the Academy has developed highlights those points.
07/24/2019 — The AAFP and more than two dozen other organizations recently urged congressional leaders to delay required reporting of 2020 clinical laboratory data.
More Government & Medicine News
- 07/17/2019 — AAFP Pushes for Legislative Fix for Harmful Title X Rule
- 07/09/2019 — Bill Waiving Chronic Care Cost-sharing Wins AAFP Support
- 07/03/2019 — Academy Says House Bill Would Benefit Rural FPs, Patients
- 07/02/2019 — Revised Poverty Line Could Endanger Millions, AAFP Warns
- 07/01/2019 — AAFP Urges Fix to Medicaid Funding for U.S. Territories
- 06/26/2019 — Academy Pinpoints Strengths, Weaknesses in Draft Senate Bill
- 06/26/2019 — AAFP Fine-tunes Proposed Rule on GME, Rural Workforce
- 06/20/2019 — Bill to Ease Student Loan Debt Burden Wins AAFP Support
- 06/19/2019 — AAFP Sends Administration Detailed Advice on Interoperability
- 06/11/2019 — AAFP Joins Supreme Court Filing Against Louisiana Law