August 31, 2016 03:22 pm — The AAFP has responded to a CMS proposed rule that would modify Medicare's 2017 hospital outpatient prospective payment system and more.Full Story »
Government & Medicine
Recent Government & Medicine Stories
08/24/2016 — The AAFP is commending the 2017 proposed Medicare physician fee schedule for valuing primary care but has also called for many revisions to the proposal.
08/23/2016 — The AAFP gave CMS frank feedback detailing how the agency should change a proposal to create new patient relationship codes that may factor into incentive payments.
08/16/2016 — The new Medicare Advantage Value-based Insurance Design Model initiative will permit health plans to be more flexible when designing incentives for enrollees.
More Government & Medicine News
- 08/15/2016 — Alabama FPs Fight to Restore Full Medicaid Funding
- 08/08/2016 — AAFP Fights Proposed Reporting for Opioid Use Disorder Care
- 07/27/2016 — $149 Million in HRSA Grants Highlight Primary Care Workforce Needs
- 07/26/2016 — AAFP Joins Push Against Greater Authority for APRNs in VA Facilities
- 07/18/2016 — Proposed Medicare Fee Schedule Emphasizes Primary Care's Value
- 07/15/2016 — AAFP Decries VA Plan to Expand Nurses' Scope of Practice
- 07/15/2016 — Comprehensive Addiction and Recovery Act Sails Through Senate
- 07/13/2016 — AAFP Takes Credit for Progress Made in CMS' Proposed Rule
- 07/12/2016 — AAFP Fights to Block Undue 'Sunshine' Reporting Requirements
- 07/06/2016 — HHS Grant Helps Small Practices Move to Value-based Models