February 21, 2017 02:20 pm — Family physicians spend too much time working with frustrating technology, so the AAFP has told HHS Secretary Tom Price, M.D., how he can press for improvement.Full Story »
Government & Medicine
Recent Government & Medicine Stories
02/14/2017 — Health policy analysts spoke recently about findings in a series of studies about marketplaces established under the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.
02/13/2017 — The AAFP joined a broad coalition of more than 350 organizations that sent a letter to President Donald Trump emphasizing the safety and efficacy of vaccines.
02/08/2017 — The AAFP sent President Donald Trump a letter urging him to take a close look at the cumbersome administrative tasks that family physicians struggle with every day.
02/03/2017 — The AAFP and other primary care organizations gave senators their priorities for any legislation that might replace the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.
More Government & Medicine News
- 02/01/2017 — AAFP Adds Support to Bills Easing Access to OTC Drugs
- 01/31/2017 — Re-evaluate Immigration Order, AAFP Urges President
- 01/27/2017 — AAFP Joins Stand to Protect Women's Health
- 01/24/2017 — AAFP Applauds Bill to Ease Direct Primary Care Payment
- 01/23/2017 — CMS Patient, Family Engagement Strategy Mirrors AAFP Efforts
- 01/18/2017 — AAFP Webinar Examines Health Policies of Trump, New Congress
- 01/12/2017 — AAFP Again Takes Aim at Outpatient Prospective Payment System
- 01/11/2017 — AAFP Reminds CMS of Issues Not Addressed in Final Rule
- 12/16/2016 — AAFP Blasts VA Decision Granting APRNs Full Practice Authority
- 12/15/2016 — Governors Look to Ease Nationwide Health IT Interoperability