June 13, 2018 12:54 pm — The AAFP and five other organizations urged the Department of Justice to argue against a challenge to a key part of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.Full Story »
Government & Medicine
Recent Government & Medicine Stories
06/11/2018 — The AAFP took advantage of CMS' request for information on a proposed new payment model to highlight the benefits of direct primary care and the Academy's own alternative payment model.
06/07/2018 — The deadline is approaching for health care organizations to request a priority listing for assignment of National Health Service Corps scholarship program participants for 2018-2019.
05/30/2018 — More than 225 family physicians from across the country gathered for the 2018 Family Medicine Advocacy Summit May 21-22 to learn from experts how to work with legislators on wins that improve their practices and their patients' lives.
05/25/2018 — The AAFP has joined more than 40 public health and medical associations in support of a proposed update to the FDA's cigarette product standards.
More Government & Medicine News
- 05/25/2018 — Legislators Named First Congressional Primary Care Champions
- 05/23/2018 — AAFP Urges Swift Passage of Primary Care Patient Protection Act
- 05/21/2018 — AAFP Fights for Patient Access to Covered Medicaid Services
- 05/15/2018 — New CMS Strategy Aims to Benefit Small-town America
- 05/09/2018 — Preserve Clean Power Plan to Protect Health, AAFP Urges
- 05/04/2018 — FPs Flock to Mics to Voice Concerns to CMS Representative
- 04/27/2018 — AAFP Offers Solutions to Ease E/M Documentation Burdens
- 04/23/2018 — Don't Loosen Short-term Insurance Rules, AAFP Warns HHS
- 03/27/2018 — Budget Bill Addresses Important Primary Care Priorities
- 03/26/2018 — State Bill to Expand PAs' Scope Pulled After AAFP Warning