April 27, 2016 02:22 pm — The AAFP recently made requests of CMS that were related to two resolutions adopted by the 2015 Congress of Delegates.Full Story »
Government & Medicine
Recent Government & Medicine Stories
04/27/2016 — The AAFP supports a proposal by the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration to modernize rules to share patient information from treatment programs.
04/27/2016 — Family physicians recently flocked to Washington, D.C., to learn more about critical issues and then advocate on behalf of the specialty in legislative offices.
04/25/2016 — With the 2017 budget season approaching, the AAFP is urging legislators to support federal programs that are essential to primary care.
More Government & Medicine News
- 04/19/2016 — AAFP Joins Push for Obama to Expand FDA Tobacco Regulation
- 04/18/2016 — Diabetic Testing Supplies Rules, Efficacy Draw AAFP Concern
- 04/15/2016 — Rising Part D Drug Prices Adversely Affect Physicians, Patients
- 04/12/2016 — MedPAC Continues Call for Greater Primary Care Support
- 03/30/2016 — HHS Releases Final Version of National Pain Strategy
- 03/29/2016 — AAFP Warns Legislators About Bill to Speed Review of Mergers
- 03/22/2016 — Medical Liability Reform Bill Earns Backing of AAFP
- 03/18/2016 — AAFP Argues for Extended 90-day MU Reporting Period
- 03/11/2016 — MedPAC Explores Expansion of Payment for Telemedicine
- 03/10/2016 — AAFP Forces CMS Focus Back to Primary Care Value