April 08, 2020 01:14 pm — A multidisciplinary panel of hepatitis B virus experts has collaborated to produce a new guidance document on HBV prevention, diagnosis and management for family physicians and other primary care clinicians.Full Story »
Health of the Public
Recent Health of the Public Stories
04/07/2020 — The AAFP is supporting family physicians' efforts to help patients quit using tobacco because tobacco users with COVID-19 are 14 times more likely to have disease progression.
04/02/2020 — A new FDA final rule 'to establish new cigarette health warnings for cigarette packages and advertisements' aims to raise public awareness of the dangers of smoking, including its associated comorbidities.
More Health of the Public News
- 03/27/2020 — Annals of Family Medicine Issues Call for COVID-19 Content
- 03/24/2020 — AAFP to Host Weekly COVID-19 Virtual Town Halls
- 03/23/2020 — Inside Look at Using Telemedicine During COVID-19 Pandemic
- 03/18/2020 — U.S. FP Shares COVID-19 Insights From Practice in China
- 03/18/2020 — Gallup Survey: Support for Childhood Vaccination Declining
- 03/16/2020 — USPSTF: Screen All Adults 18-79 for HCV Infection
- 03/11/2020 — AAFP Creates COVID-19 Member Community, Preparation Checklist
- 03/10/2020 — Worrisome Increase in Marijuana Vaping Seen Among Youth
- 03/04/2020 — Coronavirus Takes Center Stage at February ACIP Meeting
- 03/04/2020 — Cannabis Use in Older Adults Continues Upward Trend