Wherever you go, whatever you're doing, you now can take the AAFP along. Thanks to the AAFP's new mobile app for iOS(itunes.apple.com) and Android(play.google.com), you can have information, resources and tools from the Academy right at your fingertips.
Here's just some of what you can do with the new app:
- log in to your member account to review and update account information;
- get the latest news and blog posts on issues related to family medicine;
- receive discounts through the AAFP Member Advantage program;
- view content from the Academy's peer-reviewed journals, American Family Physician and Family Practice Management;
- review members-only Board review practice questions;
- learn about family medicine advocacy updates and opportunities;
- access the Academy's social media channels; and
- retrieve patient education information available through FamilyDoctor.org.
The mobile app is supported, in part, by Welch Allyn.