For family physicians interested in learning more about global health -- and for those who have global health experiences to share -- the AAFP's 2015 Family Medicine Global Health Workshop, Oct. 2-4 in Denver, is the place to be.
This year's workshop theme is Promoting Health for All: Family Medicine and Global Health.
Practicing physicians, faculty, residents and students with interests or experience in international and/or global health activities are encouraged to submit abstracts for poster, peer and concept presentations sessions.
Presentations related to the following topics are welcome:
- Global family medicine training development
- Global family medicine knowledge, skills, attitudes and competencies
- Health systems, organization, program development and capacity-building
- Global health practice
Presentations specific to the following tracks are encouraged:
- Track 1 -- Global family medicine development
- Track 2 -- Student/resident global health interests
- Track 3 -- Global clinical issues
- Track 4 -- Practicing physicians' engagement in global health
Related AAFP News Coverage
A Global View: Family Physicians Make Difference on Broad Scale
More From AAFP
Fresh Perspectives Blog: Here's Why New Physicians Should Care About Global Health
Fresh Perspectives Blog: Global Health Offers Unparalleled Opportunity to Learn While Helping Patients