January 21, 2020 02:37 pm — Two dozen primary care physicians, including several family physicians, share techniques and strategies for electronic messaging and inbox management in a new study.Full Story »
Practice & Professional Issues
Recent Practice & Professional Issues Stories
01/15/2020 — The EveryONE Project from the AAFP has introduced its Implicit Bias Training Guide to promote awareness among primary care physicians and their practice teams.
01/03/2020 — With the Primary Care First application deadline approaching, the AAFP and other groups have created a webinar to help physicians decide whether to join the new payment model.
12/18/2019 — Starting Jan. 1, clinicians must begin submitting claims and conducting other Medicare transactions using the Medicare Beneficiary Identifier shown on CMS' newly issued Medicare cards.
12/11/2019 — New research has found that less than 10% of practicing family physicians offer e-visits, with lack of payment and time thought to be primary factors behind the low adoption rate.
More Practice & Professional Issues News
- 12/02/2019 — Learn How to Utilize Patient-reported Outcomes
- 11/26/2019 — AAFP Tools Ready for Those Considering Primary Care First
- 11/19/2019 — Should Fewer FPs Providing Hospital Care Cause Concern?
- 11/07/2019 — Report Cites Urgent Need to Secure Connected Medical Devices
- 11/06/2019 — Thinking of Forming a MIPS Virtual Group for 2020?
- 11/01/2019 — Researchers Explore Rural Training Track Assets, Risks
- 10/29/2019 — Hospital CEO Discusses Challenges, Rewards of Rural Health
- 10/18/2019 — Family Physician Couple Returns to Rural Roots in Minnesota
- 10/16/2019 — AAFP Query Prompts CMS Order on Pneumococcal Vaccine Denial
- 10/09/2019 — AAFP to HRSA: Primary Care Services Best Delivered by FPs