April 17, 2019 01:48 pm — A research report published in the January/February issue of FPM gathered and presented evidence-based tools family physicians can use to improve care for patients with dementia.Full Story »
Practice & Professional Issues
Recent Practice & Professional Issues Stories
03/29/2019 — The AAFP has partnered with CMS and the Laura and John Arnold Foundation on a project to better predict health outcomes and improve health care quality through artificial intelligence.
03/27/2019 — Researchers recently designed and tested a waiting room Visit Planner tool that aims to help patients identify and voice their top priorities for the visit before seeing their physician.
03/20/2019 — Medical student Erkin Otles, M.S.E., said the AAFP's Primary Care Innovation Fellowship opened doors, supplied resources and mentoring, and provided protected time for his research. Could you be next?
More Practice & Professional Issues News
- 03/06/2019 — Patient Engagement Movement Gains Strength Nationwide
- 02/22/2019 — Understanding Patient Empanelment, Weighting
- 02/14/2019 — Is That Antibiotic Prescription Really Necessary?
- 02/13/2019 — Maintaining Maternity Care Vital to Rural Hospital Stability
- 02/12/2019 — Filling the Rural Gap With Good Recruiting, Telemedicine
- 02/07/2019 — Fighting for Family Medicine for the Next 50 Years
- 02/06/2019 — Learn About Breastfeeding Protections in Clinical Settings
- 02/06/2019 — New Research Shows Family Medicine Scope Is Shrinking
- 02/05/2019 — Study: Veteran Care a Unique Challenge to Non-VA Primary Care
- 01/17/2019 — Report: LARC Demand in Primary Care Outpacing Availability