March 13, 2018 04:11 pm — Assigning more tasks to nonphysicians can lead to better care and less burnout, according to an article in the March/April issue of Annals of Family Medicine.Full Story »
Practice & Professional Issues
Recent Practice & Professional Issues Stories
03/05/2018 — The AAFP recently launched a free tool that helps members plan details and run calculations necessary for setting up a successful new practice.
03/02/2018 — A study in the January/February 2018 issue of Annals of Family Medicine observed primary care interactions and communication with patients with newly diagnosed diabetes.
03/01/2018 — Family physicians need to make sure their electronic health record systems and clearinghouses are ready for the format of new Medicare cards that will begin rolling out in April.
02/27/2018 — Physicians and analysts at the recent Healthcare Costs Innovation Summit said successful payment reform requires easing burdens and fine-tuning compensation.
More Practice & Professional Issues News
- 02/07/2018 — Get Comfortable With Advance Care Planning
- 02/05/2018 — Family Physicians Gauge Meaningful Use Benefit, Burden
- 01/30/2018 — Are Your Patient Referrals Getting Lost in the Shuffle?
- 01/25/2018 — FPM Offers Primer on 2018 CPT Coding Updates
- 01/16/2018 — AAFP Adopts Principles for Administrative Simplification
- 01/10/2018 — Understand Compensation, Employment Contracts
- 01/09/2018 — New Content Added to Physician Compare Website
- 12/20/2017 — Breaking the Interruption Cycle in Clinical Practice
- 12/18/2017 — Deadline Looms for Essential Community Provider Filing
- 12/05/2017 — FPs Continue Move to New Payment Models, AAFP Survey Finds