Practice & Professional Issues
Recent Practice & Professional Issues Stories
10/19/2016 — A new report suggests ways for CMS to account for physicians' attention to social determinants of health.
10/11/2016 — Researchers share their findings from a study on how ambulatory physicians spend their time during a day at the office.
10/10/2016 — State and federal lawmakers who want to expand primary care access while reducing overall spending might want to look to federally qualified health centers as a model, recent research suggests.
More Practice & Professional Issues News
- 10/05/2016 — 2015 PQRS, QRUR Reports Available; Check for Errors
- 10/03/2016 — Take Time to Celebrate Successes, Share Stories, Spread the Word
- 10/03/2016 — Family Physicians Play Crucial Role in Mental Health Care
- 09/19/2016 — Small Practices Can Prosper in Era of Consolidation
- 09/16/2016 — Physicians, Patients Suggest Shortening, Formatting Improvements
- 09/15/2016 — Keep Patient Perspective Prominent in Value-based Health Care
- 09/08/2016 — How Does Your State Measure Up in Care Quality Rankings?
- 09/07/2016 — High-performing ACOs Demonstrate Savings, Improved Care
- 09/07/2016 — Free Toolkit Helps Physicians Assess, Maintain ICD-10 Progress
- 08/31/2016 — Low Use of Telehealth Tied to Flawed Payment Models