November 30, 2016 11:31 am — California-based researchers conducted a qualitative study to learn how health coaches support and work with patients, identifying seven themes they used to create a conceptual model showing how the two groups collaborate.Full Story »
Practice & Professional Issues
Recent Practice & Professional Issues Stories
11/22/2016 — Researchers found that high-deductible insurance plans are causing some patients to delay or forgo necessary care, making their conditions worse.
11/21/2016 — Panelists at the Patient-Centered Primary Care Collaborative Fall Conference said payers are still exploring ways to account for the intangibles in patient care.
11/14/2016 — Panelists at the Patient-Centered Primary Care Collaborative Fall Conference discussed successful team-based tactics and what primary care might look like in the future.
11/03/2016 — Physicians who have questions about Medicare rules for prescribing diabetes testing supplies can get answers at an upcoming free webinar.
More Practice & Professional Issues News
- 11/02/2016 — Need Health Coverage for Your Practice Employees?
- 10/26/2016 — FPM Medicare Wellness Visit Toolkit Launches
- 10/19/2016 — Report Calls for Addressing Social Risks in Medicare Payment
- 10/12/2016 — AAFP Webinar: Prepare for Value-based Payment
- 10/11/2016 — Researchers Study How Ambulatory Physicians Spend Their Time
- 10/10/2016 — Study Finds Savings at Federally Qualified Health Centers
- 10/05/2016 — 2015 PQRS, QRUR Reports Available; Check for Errors
- 10/03/2016 — Take Time to Celebrate Successes, Share Stories, Spread the Word
- 10/03/2016 — Family Physicians Play Crucial Role in Mental Health Care
- 09/19/2016 — Small Practices Can Prosper in Era of Consolidation