May 16, 2017 01:12 pm — Telehealth offers the promise of expanding access to care, but use among family physicians remains limited, and some report barriers to greater adoption.Full Story »
Practice & Professional Issues
Recent Practice & Professional Issues Stories
05/09/2017 — The latest issue of Annals of Family Medicine launches a new feature with brief articles that describe primary care innovations and close with takeaway lessons.
04/24/2017 — The Interstate Medical Licensure Compact announced that physicians in participating states now have a simplified path to licensure in other states.
04/21/2017 — State legislatures are making it easier for both physicians and patients to choose the direct primary care practice model.
More Practice & Professional Issues News
- 04/14/2017 — New Features Coming to CMS' Physician Compare Website
- 04/12/2017 — Study Finds Even Split Between 'Desktop Medicine,' Office Visits
- 04/10/2017 — Private Pilot 'BasicMed Exam' Coming May 1
- 04/07/2017 — AAFP Joins Campaign to Push Against Rising Drug Prices
- 03/29/2017 — Secure Benefits of Annual Wellness Visit for Practices, Patients
- 03/28/2017 — Physicians, Patients Collaborate to Generate Visit Notes
- 03/22/2017 — AAFP Seeks to Improve Medicare Advantage, Part D Programs
- 03/15/2017 — Family Physicians Fill Gap in Palliative Care, Study Finds
- 03/09/2017 — FP Brings Family Medicine Perspective to NQF Committee
- 03/08/2017 — Proposals Call for Better Primary Care Incentive Payments