October 17, 2017 01:53 pm — Results from a new patient survey released by The Physicians Foundation reveals most patients are happy with their primary physicians but also shows they have concerns about external factors influencing the care they receive.Full Story »
Practice & Professional Issues
Recent Practice & Professional Issues Stories
10/17/2017 — Federal lawmakers considering the best way to extend health coverage might find lessons in states that make primary care the foundation for increasing access to care.
09/27/2017 — Family Medicine for America's Health has redesigned its website to include new information on its strategy implementation teams and recently launched tools.
09/27/2017 — An AAFP webinar scheduled to air Oct. 25 will teach family physicians how to use transitional care management CPT codes to boost their bottom line.
08/30/2017 — The Patient-Centered Primary Care Collaborative recently released a list of shared principles that can serve as a vision statement for the future of primary care.
More Practice & Professional Issues News
- 08/24/2017 — Help AAFP NRN Shape Patient Engagement Research
- 08/17/2017 — Hospice Compare Website Now Open for Business
- 08/11/2017 — Study: Incentives Prompt Newly Insured to Seek Primary Care
- 08/08/2017 — Chief Primary Care Officer Role Proposed to Improve Continuity
- 08/02/2017 — Regulation, Competition Needed to Lower Drug Prices, Says Panel
- 07/25/2017 — Broader Look Shows How PCMH Touches Practices, Patients
- 07/17/2017 — Researchers Assess Progress on Nation's Move to Value-Based Care
- 07/12/2017 — Study Examines Why Primary Care Physicians Leave Rural Areas
- 07/11/2017 — Window for CPC+ Round Two Applications Closes July 13
- 07/02/2017 — Drop in FPs Providing Obstetric Care Alarms Researchers