December 05, 2017 09:43 am Washington, D.C. — A growing number of family physicians are making the transition to value-based payment models despite some skepticism and obstacles, according to a recent survey.Full Story »
Practice & Professional Issues
Recent Practice & Professional Issues Stories
11/28/2017 — CMS has released a resource that will help family physicians get a handle on quality measures that have been implemented, are being developed or have been removed.
11/27/2017 — New research published in Annals of Family Medicine reveals 13 attributes that are frequently found in high-value primary care practices.
11/14/2017 — AAFP members now have access to a legal opinion commissioned by the Academy that supports credentialing decisions based on a physician's qualifications.
11/13/2017 — Although telehealth can increase access and reduce costs, physicians are still looking for the best ways to use the technology to improve patient care.
More Practice & Professional Issues News
- 11/03/2017 — FPs: Preview Your Physician Compare Data by Dec. 1
- 11/01/2017 — Register Now for Free AAFP Coding Webinar
- 10/23/2017 — Panel Touts Success Integrating Primary Care, Population Health
- 10/17/2017 — What Do Patients Think About U.S. Health Care System?
- 10/17/2017 — States Build on Primary Care Models to Expand Access
- 09/27/2017 — Family Medicine for America's Health Revamps Website
- 09/27/2017 — Register for AAFP Transitional Care Management Webinar
- 08/30/2017 — New 'Shared Principles' Lay Out Vision of Primary Care
- 08/24/2017 — Help AAFP NRN Shape Patient Engagement Research
- 08/17/2017 — Hospice Compare Website Now Open for Business