December 02, 2019 04:40 pm — The latest topic in the AAFP Transformation in Practice Series aims to help physicians improve quality of care by using questionnaires that ask patients to describe how they feel about what's going on with their health.Full Story »
Practice & Professional Issues
Recent Practice & Professional Issues Stories
11/26/2019 — The Primary Care First program is structurally sound and directionally appropriate, but it isn't for everyone. The Academy has developed tools to help members decide whether to apply.
11/19/2019 — New research from the Robert Graham Center for Policy Studies in Family Medicine and Primary Care explores the declining presence of family physicians in hospital-based care.
11/07/2019 — The connected medical devices that are becoming so valuable to physicians and patients alike require a thoughtful approach to maintaining their security, according to a new report.
11/06/2019 — Family physicians who plan to form a virtual group for reporting during the 2020 Merit-based Incentive Payment System performance period must notify CMS of their intent by Dec. 31.
More Practice & Professional Issues News
- 11/01/2019 — Researchers Explore Rural Training Track Assets, Risks
- 10/29/2019 — Hospital CEO Discusses Challenges, Rewards of Rural Health
- 10/18/2019 — Family Physician Couple Returns to Rural Roots in Minnesota
- 10/16/2019 — AAFP Query Prompts CMS Order on Pneumococcal Vaccine Denial
- 10/09/2019 — AAFP to HRSA: Primary Care Services Best Delivered by FPs
- 09/30/2019 — PAMA Pay Cuts: How Have They Affected Your Practice?
- 09/20/2019 — Transformation in Practice Series Takes on Agenda-setting
- 09/11/2019 — New Research Shows Fewer Family Physicians Seeing Children
- 09/06/2019 — AAFP FAQ Aims to Educate FPs About Using Claims Data
- 09/04/2019 — Collaboration Improves Patient Outcomes, Lowers Cost