Respond to Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Support your practice and patients with the latest information on coronavirus.
Updated June 24 2020
The Latest News
June 24: Paycheck Protection Program guidance has been updated, including details on replacement compensation and a link to the new EZ Loan Forgiveness Application
Telehealth & Virtual Care Tools
Featured Resource: Teleheath Coding Guide
Telehealth and virtual care are critical in delivering patient care.
Here's what you need to make it work for your practice, from technology to payment options.
Continuing Medical Education
Webcasts featuring topic experts and self-study courses can support your pandemic-related education needs.
Earn CME credit on these activities and access additional COVID-19 education resources.
Featured Resource: Practice Reopening Guidance
The pandemic requires different ways of working. Find information on coding and payment, PPE and testing, physician well-being and more.
The AAFP continues advocating to Congress and federal agencies to ensure you have the resources to sustain your operations.
We're also encouraging you to urge Congress to provide financial assistance(www.votervoice.net) to family physicians.
AAFP COVID-19 News
- 07/02/2020 — Lock In Telehealth Flexibility, Protections, Says AAFP
- 07/01/2020 — Coronavirus Remains Front and Center at June ACIP Meeting
- 07/01/2020 — AAFP Praises Legislation to Restore Medicaid Payment Parity
- 06/30/2020 — CDC Issues Guidance on Immunizations During Pandemic
- 06/22/2020 — Mentor Found Niche in Place She Didn't Expect
- 06/12/2020 — Declare Racism Public Health Emergency, AAFP Tells White House