Respond to Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Support your practice and patients with the latest information on coronavirus.
Updated June 3, 2020
Telehealth & Virtual Care Tools
Telehealth and virtual care are critical in delivering patient care.
Here's what you need to make it work for your practice, from technology to payment options.
Continuing Medical Education
Webcasts featuring topic experts and self-study courses can support your pandemic-related education needs.
Earn CME credit on these activities and access additional COVID-19 education resources.
The AAFP is working with Congress and federal agencies to ensure you have the financial resources to sustain your operations.
We're also encouraging you to urge Congress to provide financial assistance(www.votervoice.net) to family physicians.
You need simple ways to engage with your peers and AAFP.
Join Virtual Town Halls every Wednesday at 7 p.m., catch up on AAFP leadership messages, and follow conversations in the member community.
AAFP COVID-19 News
- 06/01/2020 — AAFP Endorses Bill Addressing COVID-19 Health Disparities
- 05/29/2020 — AAFP NRN/Graham Center Surveys Track COVID-19's Effects
- 05/22/2020 — AAFP, Others Warn Azar of Imminent Primary Care Closures
- 05/21/2020 — AAFP to Congress: Restart Advance Payments Before It's Too Late
- 05/20/2020 — New STFM Podcast Series Shines a Light on COVID-19
- 05/18/2020 — Academy Lauds Bills Recognizing Vital Need for IMGs