AAFP National Research Network (NRN)
The American Academy of Family Physicians National Research Network (AAFP NRN) was established in 1999 to cultivate, conduct, support, promote, disseminate, and advocate for primary care research in practice-based settings.
The AAFP NRN assists in realizing overall strategies for achieving improved primary care for the nation. This includes asking important questions and advancing evidence related to practice transformation, health information technology (HIT), population health, cost reform/new payment models, and team-based care.
- Apply to become a member of the AAFP NRN Advisory Group. Learn more and apply by following the link(6 page PDF) and downloading the file.
- Access the AAFP’s Cognitive Care Kit to find simple and easy-to-use cognitive impairment resources and information that benefit your patients, practice, and caregivers. The AAFP’s National Research Network members and staff proudly provided support and expertise in the development of this toolkit.
- Become a member of the AAFP NRN by completing an enrollment form(950 KB PDF).
- Engaging with the AAFP NRN (click here to learn more)
- AAFP NRN Staff and Committees (click here to learn more)
- Publications of the AAFP NRN: There are over 100 publications by the AAFP NRN. (click here to read the articles)
- AAFP NRN Studies (click here to learn more about our studies)
- History of the AAFP NRN
- Policies and Guidelines