Webcast: Benefits of the Influenza Vaccine for Adults 65 and Older
This webcast, presented by family physician Thomas Koinis, M.D., will provide family physicians updated information on influenza vaccines and prepare them to boost immunization rates within their practice.
At the conclusion of the webcast, participants should be able to:
- Review primary updates to the current influenza guidance and recommendations.
- Establish consistent team-based messaging about the vaccine.
- Better understand how to bill and code for vaccinations.
- Identify and address knowledge gaps in vaccine choices for all age groups.
- Dispel existing myths and misconceptions surrounding the influenza vaccine.
Viewers of this webcast will receive a free Influenza Vaccinations Billing and Coding card, while supplies last.