Caring for School-Aged Patients
Begin the Discussion with School Age Patients
Use these important AAFP resources to help your school-age patients stay healthy and safe.
Clinical Preventive Services
Take the opportunity to address the physical, emotional, and intellectual growth during their formative years.
For Your Patients
- Sex & Birth Control(familydoctor.org)
- Emotional Well-being(familydoctor.org)
- Adolescents and Young Adults: Getting the Preventive Services You Need(familydoctor.org)
- CDC National Immunization Awareness Month(www.nphic.org)
- AAFP Foundation Vaccinations 4 Teens Resource Library(www.aafpfoundation.org)
- Video: Preventing and Treating Concussions(familydoctor.org)