Treatment and Cessation
Guides for group visits, e-cigarettes, tobacco cessation medications, and behavioral health facts
- Electronic Nicotine Delivery Systems Fact Sheet(2 page PDF)
- AAP: Electronic Nicotine Delivery Systems: What Clinicians Need to Know(www.aap.org)
- Guide to Tobacco Cessation Group Visits(14 page PDF)
- Treating Tobacco Dependence(65 page PDF)
- Tobacco and Nicotine Cessation Toolkit
- Ask and Act
- Treating Tobacco Dependence Practice Manual(24 page PDF)
- Treating Tobacco Dependence Training Video
- AFP Cessation Journal Articles
Behaviorial Health Facts
Join the Online Community
The Tobacco & Nicotine Prevention and Control community is a forum to share updates, evidence, resources, and questions and comments on tobacco control issues.
- You can log in to the community with your AAFP username and password.
- If you are not an AAFP member, please create an account.
- As a first-time visitor to the community, you will be asked to affirm a Code of Conduct.
Contact the AAFP member resource center at 1-800-274-2237 if you have questions.