The EveryONE Project
the EveryONE Project Toolkit
The AAFP offers social needs screening tools and resources to help you address social determinants of health in your patient population.
The AAFP’s EveryONE Project is designed to help family physicians confront health disparities head on.
Social Determinants of Health (SDoH): Family Physicians’ Role
AAFP members were invited to give input in the 2017 Social Determinants of Health Survey. Results show that family physicians want to help address social determinants of health among their patients.
It’s time to find solutions.
The AAFP and its Center for Diversity and Health Equity are taking a leadership role in addressing diversity and social determinants of health as they impact individuals, families, and communities.
Family physicians are comprehensively trained and uniquely qualified to treat people of all ages, ethnicities, genders, and socioeconomic backgrounds. The AAFP’s EveryONE Project is designed to help family physicians take action and confront health disparities head on.
We will increase diversity and pursue comprehensive representation in medical schools, residency programs, and the entire field of medicine.
We will advocate for policies and legislative efforts through a lens of seeking equal health for all communities, families, and individuals.
We will form key partnerships with organizations and groups that share our values and fortify our fight to eliminate health inequities.
We will develop tools and share research findings to fill knowledge gaps and raise awareness of issues surrounding social determinants of health.
- 02/09/2018 — Keynote Spotlights Community Work on Social Determinants
- 01/09/2018 — EveryONE Project Unveils Social Determinants of Health Tools
- 12/05/2017 — NIH Study: Most Homes Have High Levels of Allergens
- 09/01/2017 — Neighborhood Socioeconomic Position Key to Predicting CVD Risk
- 06/06/2017 — Panel Describes Population Health Collaboration That Works
- 05/30/2017 — Racial Segregation Associated With Higher BP Among Black Adults