Telemedicine: AAFP Virtual Care
AAFP Virtual Care™ saves family physicians time and expands patient access.
AAFP Virtual Care™ powered by Zipnosis, an exclusive telemedicine software platform for AAFP members in small practices, allows you to offer quality care to patients with busy schedules and lifestyles. The platform is designed specifically for small, private practices with less than 20 physicians.
By treating patients with common conditions when and where they need it—via a web-based platform—you can care for more patients in less time and open up in-person visits for patients with more complex care needs.The focus of the platform is to enable efficient treatment of simple, acute conditions via an asynchronous patient interview, though video visits offer a less structured framework to enable treating a wider variety of conditions. You can also convert existing telephone calls with patients to billable telemedicine visits, where you set the price.
How does AAFP Virtual Care work?
It’s simple. You set your schedule based on availability and patients log in to your practice-branded web page to detail their medical concern via a brief online patient interview.
The questions presented will change based on the patient’s response, mirroring an in-person interview. For maximum efficiency, the platform organizes the patient’s information into a SOAP-style clinical note and provides you with relevant, timely decision support to assess the patient's needs. The HIPAA compliant platform enables you to diagnose and communicate treatment plans quickly and e-prescribe. The platform also handles payment processing.
AAFP Virtual Care™: Designed to Benefit You
- Make care delivery convenient with a mobile accessible web application for patients and the practice team
- Decrease documentation burden via the adaptive online patient interview which captures structured data and translates it into a comprehensive clinical note
- Direct patients to the appropriate level of service (asynchronous, video, office visit, etc.) with smart patient routing
- Minimize administrative tasks with the built-in payment processing feature
- Meet state regulatory requirements through configurable platform settings
- Introduce your telemedicine service at your own pace by customizing your telemedicine visit hours and pricing
- Quickly and easily set up your practice-branded web storefront
- 24/7 access to online training and education on using telemedicine
- Easily promote your virtual service to your patients by customizing a prepared kit of marketing materials
AAFP members and other physicians/providers within your practice are eligible for this exclusive offer through Zipnosis:
|Annual Payment Option||Monthly Payment Option*|
|NUMBER OF CLINICIAN USERS PER PRACTICE||ONE-TIME SETUP FEE||Annual Payment Option: PER CLINICIAN AUTHORIZED USER||Monthly Payment Option*: ONE FREE ADMIN USER; EACH ADDITIONAL||PER CLINICIAN AUTHORIZED USER||ONE FREE ADMIN USER; EACH ADDITIONAL|
|1-2||$299||Annual Payment Option: $1,908||Monthly Payment Option*: $540||$167||$47|
|3-6||$449||Annual Payment Option: $1,908||Monthly Payment Option*: $540||$167||$47|
|7-10||$599||Annual Payment Option: $1,908||Monthly Payment Option*: $540||$167||$47|
|11-14||$899||Annual Payment Option: $1,908||Monthly Payment Option*: $540||$167||$47|
|15-19||$1,199||Annual Payment Option: $1,908||Monthly Payment Option*: $540||$167||$47|
A 12-month term is required. One free administrative user per practice is included. Typically, only one administrative user per practice is needed.
*A 5% administrative fee is included.
AAFP Virtual Care™
Save time and expand patient access with AAFP Virtual Care™.
AAFP Virtual Care™ FAQ
Find answers to frequently asked questions about this telemedicine software program.
Common Conditions Treatable Via AAFP Virtual Care™
. Allergies/Hay Fever
. Asthma Medication Refill
. Bladder/Urinary Tract Infection
. Canker and Cold Sores
. Cold/Sinus Infection, or Influenza
. Low Back
. Pink Eye and Stye
. Skin Conditions (e.g., Eczema, Contact Dermatitis, Shingles)