Rely on AAFP-PT to help you maintain
AAFP’s Proficiency Testing Program (AAFP-PT) for office laboratories is a comprehensive program from a name you can trust.Our external quality control process determines the performance of a laboratory on specific tests to ensure accurate results are reported.
Accurate lab results that are crucial to patient care.
Why Choose AAFP-PT?
AAFP-PT is approved by CMS and COLA. We provide:
- Comprehensive list of specimens appropriate for testing in waived and high-complexity laboratories
- Three shipments per year (view shipment schedule)
- No annual registration fee for COLA member laboratories
- 10% discount on orders with three or more laboratory locations
- Friendly and fast customer service and technical support from our team of experienced laboratorians
- Free handbook binder cover, spine inserts, and tabs to help organize PT materials
- Convenient customer service through PT Central, email, or phone
- 24/7 online access to current enrollment status, evaluations, and forms through PT Central
- Email reminders of all important reporting deadlines, including notification of missing data in results submissions
- Automatic email confirmation when results have been received
- Evaluation report provided by email
- Continuing education credit through ASCLS P.A.C.E.®