A note about 2016 shipments:
Due to unforeseen delays in PT sample production and delivery, the 2016 shipment schedule has been revised as of February 2016.
About PT Central
The AAFP-PT Online Access System(www.pt-central.com) is an easy-to-follow reporting tool for your laboratory needs featuring:
- Results that can be quickly and easily submitted online; your account includes your analytes and methods
- No computer set-up requirements
- Automatic email notice that your results have been received
- Access to all of your lab evaluations and forms
- Email notice when your evaluation is ready
AAFP-PT continues to ship three times per year, as well as provide CME opportunities for everyone in the lab.
AAFP-PT Program Forms
- AAFP-PT Handbook(32 page PDF)
- Attestation Statement(1 page PDF)
- Blood Cell Identification Code List(1 page PDF)
- Clinical Microscopy Code List(1 page PDF)
- Corrected Evaluation Request(1 page PDF)
- Corrective Action Checklist(2 page PDF)
- Positive/Negative or Short Answer List Worksheet(2 page PDF) (lab-use only)
- Quantitative Result Worksheet(2 page PDF) (lab-use only)
- Specimen/Module Index(2 page PDF)
- Specimen Handling Instructions(43 page PDF)(2 page PDF)
PT Central Login
Log in to the AAFP-PT Online Access System (for US, Canada, and Bermuda participants).
PT Central International Login
Currently only for international participants located in Turkey.