MACRA 101: Learn the Basics
Just getting started with MACRA? Start with these resources.
FAQ on MACRA
Find answers to frequently asked questions related to MACRA.
Pathway to MACRA
This infographic highlights the path options you will choose related to MACRA, and can help you decide which pathway works best for your practice.
Get an easy-to-read overview of how MACRA will roll out.
Confused about all MACRA acronyms? Download this acronym table of the programs, organizations, and terms related to MACRA.
Webcast: Are You Ready for Medicare Payment Changes?
Acceptable for up to 1 CME credit
Watch this free, members-only webcast to learn about MACRA's Quality Payment Program (QPP), and understand what actions you need to take in 2017.
Technical Assistance Programs to Transition to QPP
CMS offers several technical assistance programs to help physicians successfully participate in one of the two payment tracks under the Quality Payment Program (QPP): MIPS and AAPMS.
QPP-SURS is one of the TA programs funded by CMS. This free-of-charge service only serves small practices of 15 or fewer ECs, and focuses on those located in medically underserved areas, health professional shortage areas, and rural locations.
A Guide for Employed Physicians
Are you an employed physician wondering how MACRA will affect you? Download this members-only guide to learn all you need to know about MIPS participation if you work in an employed setting.
Making Sense of MACRA Series
- Medicare Payment Reform -- From Family Practice Management
- Value-based Payment and Your Future -- From Family Practice Management
- The Big Picture(4 page PDF)
- Using Data to Prepare(6 page PDF)
- Understanding Your Pathway(3 page PDF)
- Get Paid With the Annual Wellness Visit (AWV)(3 page PDF)
- Pick Your Pace(2 page PDF)
- The Value of Quality and Cost(4 page PDF)
- Advancing Care Information (ACI) and Improvement Activities (IA)(4 page PDF)
- Simplifying Chronic Care Management (CCM)(1 MB PDF)
- A Guide for Employed Physicians(1 MB PDF)