Quality Payment Program Support for Small and Rural Practices in Alabama and Tennessee
Quality Payment Program
Support for Small and Rural Practices in Alabama and Tennessee
Get the help you need to succeed in MIPS.
What assistance will I get?
Qsource supports and assists your small practice (15 or fewer eligible physicians) participating in Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) to improve your MIPS reporting and performance.
Get hands-on, free support to:
- Understand Quality Payment Program (QPP) performance measure reporting
- Meet performance goals
- Enhance reimbursement, avoiding negative payment adjustments
Qsource can help determine if you qualify for MIPS or another payment program option to maximize your Medicare reimbursement through ongoing education and support in performance data and trends.
Support from Qsource includes:
- Providers.Exchange(providers.exchange): a secure website to share, discuss, and receive specialized support
- Feedback reports: QPP quality measure performance reports to help you assess how your practice is performing and discover areas for improvement
- Help desk support and advisors: to assist and guide you through quality programs and initiatives with specialized support
Learn how to get technical assistance for MIPS if your practice is not in Alabama or Tennessee.
Get Technical Assistance
Sign up for free technical assistance to help your small practice succeed in MIPS.
Three ways to sign up: