Practice Improvement Checklists
Practice transformation can be overwhelming, especially if you don’t know where to start. Our Practice Improvement Checklists offer guidance for your practice—regardless of where you are on the transformation spectrum.
- Getting Started provides the basic steps needed to ensure your practice has the infrastructure in place.
- Building on Change reviews those areas requiring immediate attention or the least amount of time.
- Sustain Success. Review this Checklist when you are ready for more advanced activities.
These checklists have been structured so that you are not required to complete one before moving on to the next. Rather, you may find yourself moving from one to another and back again.
Start with this checklist to learn about the key concepts central to any high-performing primary care practice.
Build on Change
Already have the foundation for practice improvement in place? View this checklist to learn about the core principles of an advanced primary care practice.
Ready to take steps to further enhance patient care and practice efficiency? Access this checklist.
- Learn about the five key functions of a medical home.
- Learn about the basics of quality improvement, which is foundational to transforming into a medical home.