AAFP TIPS - Team Documentation
AAFP TIPS Topics
Learn how to build a business case for team documentation and find steps to implement it in your practice.
- Identify the potential cost and time savings of team documentation.
- Understand the workflow and benefits of implementing two team documentation models.
- Understand how to pilot and implement team documentation.
Topic includes: three online learning courses, three customizable slide decks, and eight downloadable tools.
Other topics: Get more TIPS to transform your practice
Explore the benefits, concepts, and steps for quality improvement that can enhance the care you provide.
Clinical Data Registries
Uncover the benefits of registries, and learn how to select and implement them in your practice.
Continuity of Care
Examine continuity in ambulatory primary care, including measurement and improvement.
Learn about the importance of patient panels and how to create them for physicians and care teams.
Following your purchase, please access your topic and go to the instructions tab to learn how to share the topic with your team.
Whether you are trying to implement medical home functions, streamline processes, or enhance the patient experience, AAFP TIPS resources make practice improvement faster and easier.
Our team-based tools are designed specifically for family medicine. Here’s what you’ll get:
Practical tools plus related instructional videos that help you grasp concepts and make improvements right away.
Brief, interactive learning courses that are perfect for self-study or group use.
Customizable presentations for group training.
- Save time researching and implementing practice improvement efforts by using resources curated specifically for family medicine teams.
- Share knowledge with your team and build competencies using interactive, mobile-friendly learning options.
- Implement improvements your way using customizable tools and instructional videos.
- Maximize learning at team meetings by using short, prepared slide decks and speaker notes to facilitate discussions.