AAFP FMIG Student Membership Program
Family Medicine Interest Groups (FMIGs) build awareness of family medicine and communicate the benefits of AAFP membership. At the beginning of each academic year, the FMIG can appoint one member of the FMIG to be the AAFP Student Membership Coordinator.
- Increase AAFP Student Membership on campus
- Receive incentives for increasing AAFP Student Membership on campus
The Student Membership Coordinator must:
- Be an AAFP Student member (Not a Member? Join now.)
- Complete an AAFP Student Membership Coordinator application(2 page PDF)
- Send application to the Member Relations Specialist at the National AAFP
By increasing AAFP student membership on your campus, your FMIG will receive the following rewards:
|Number of New AAFP Student Applications||FMIG Receives|
|Number of New AAFP Student Applications: 25||FMIG Receives: $25|
|Number of New AAFP Student Applications: 50||FMIG Receives: $50|
|Number of New AAFP Student Applications: 75||FMIG Receives: $75|
|Number of New AAFP Student Applications: 100||FMIG Receives: $100|
|Number of New AAFP Student Applications: 150||FMIG Receives: $150|
Student Membership Coordinators will receive a $25 Amazon gift card each time their FMIG earns an incentive.
Incentives are tracked and awarded on a quarterly basis beginning each May.