October 10, 2017 04:45 pm — The National Health Service Corps is accepting applications for a loan repayment program through Oct. 19. Past award recipient Brian Freeman, M.D., M.P.H., writes that it provides an extraordinary benefit.Full Story »
As We See It: Voices From the AAFP
As We See It uses messages from AAFP leadership, editorials and other opinion pieces to update you on Academy advocacy and other key topics, often including "inside story" information to help you better understand the AAFP's actions. From time to time, individual Academy members may be invited to share their views on issues via guest editorials.
Like what you read in As We See It? Beg to differ? Have an issue you think As We See It should address? E-mail your ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, take advantage of the comments feature on every AAFP News story or blog page to air your views.
Previous As We See It Articles
Recent AAFP News Blog Posts
- 10/13/2017 — Planning Ahead: Let's Talk About Death
- 10/05/2017 — A Conversation About Violence as a Public Health Crisis
- 10/02/2017 — AAFP's NCCL Set Me on Leadership Path
- 09/25/2017 — Rural Practice Stretches Our Skills, Supports Our Families
- 09/21/2017 — Dire Situations Can Bring Out the Best in People
- 09/13/2017 — One Good Look at Vast Scope of Family Medicine, and I Was Hooked
- 10/19/2017 — Viral Response to #MeToo Shines Light on Need for Change
- 10/16/2017 — Do Disease-of-the-Month Campaigns Lead to Overscreening?
- 10/09/2017 — But I Already DID Refer You to an 'American' Doctor
- 09/29/2017 — Up in Smoke: Western Fires Pose Public Health Hazard
- 09/25/2017 — How a Bill Becomes a Wall
- 09/19/2017 — Telemedicine Advances Outpace Common Sense Regulations
Popular News Stories