CME Faculty Resource Center
We're interested in helping you to be an effective family medicine educator, so we've provided a number of tools to help guide your content development process toward a high-quality learning product.
- Elements of Case Studies: Educational Tools Webcast
- Facilitating Adult Learning ... How to Teach so People Learn(od.msue.msu.edu)
- Guidelines for Assessment Writing(2 page PDF)
- Guidelines for Writing Learning Objectives
(2 page PDF)
- Is This a Trick Question? A Short Guide to Writing Effective Test Questions (Abbreviated)(29 page PDF)
- Quality Improvement Measures(1 page PDF)
- Resources for Evidence-based Measures(1 page PDF)
- REMS Education(www.accessdata.fda.gov)
A Word About the Sunshine Act
Important information and additional resources about the Physician Payments Sunshine Act.
Copyright and Permissions FAQs(5 page PDF)
AAFP's copyright and permissions standards to assist in creation of CME or non-CME presentation materials.
Images in Slides for Faculty Developing Live Presentations(4 page PDF)
Information about including images in slides used for live presentations, and the process to receive permission to use those images.
Copyright Clearance Center(www.copyright.com)
View an animated video on copyright basics.
National Faculty Education Initiative (NFEI)(www.nfeinitiative.org)
AAFP CME Faculty are strongly encouraged to complete this online training on the differences between Certified CME and Promotional Activities.