Monday Jun 12, 2017
CMS looking for feedback on website
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) is expanding its new Quality Payment Program website(qpp.cms.gov) to give administrative staff tools to better manage practice and physician information. As part of the process, CMS is looking for people to help provide feedback.
Specifically, CMS is looking for:
• Clinicians or health care providers who look at Medicare feedback reports
• Administrative staff and office managers who are familiar with Medicare systems or Medicare quality data submission
• Belong to a practice of 15 or fewer physicians or other health care professionals
• Work for a practice that plans to participate in the Quality Payment Program for 2017
• Be familiar with Medicare feedback reports (previously known as Quality and Resource Use Reports) or plan to review Quality Payment Program feedback
The feedback sessions, which will take place online or by telephone, will last about an hour. Participants will receive $150-$200 for their time.
If you are interested in participating, please email Partnership@cms.hhs.gov with the subject line “Participation for QPP Feedback Report Research”, and someone from CommunicateHealth (a CMS-authorized contractor) will follow up with you directly.
– Kent Moore, Senior Strategist for Physician Payment for the American Academy of Family Physicians
Posted at 05:14PM Jun 12, 2017 by Kent Moore