2021 National Conference
Delegates Elect New Student, Resident Leaders
The virtual conference drew 4,905 attendees, including 1,819 students and 1,317 residents.
Several appointed student and resident leadership positions remain available:
- student representatives to the AMA Medical Student Section (applications due Aug. 11),
- resident representatives to the AMA Resident and Fellow Section (applications due Aug. 11),
- student and resident to serve on the Annals of Family Medicine editorial advisory board (applications due Aug. 11),
- student or resident representative to the AAFP Center for Global Health Initiatives (applications due Aug. 11),
- student and resident AAFP commission appointments (applications due Sept. 8),
- FMIG Network regional coordinators (students only, applications due Sept. 8),
- student liaison to the Student National Medical Association,
- student liaison to the Latino Medical Student Association,
- student and resident representatives to the AAFP National Research Network Advisory Group and
- American Family Physician resident and student representatives.
Information about leadership positions and application materials are available at aafp.org/getinvolved.