1. Profile: Please complete the attached profile and forward to email@example.com with the title “Peer Review Profile” in the email. With this document, we will add you to our list of reviewers.
2. Conflict of Interest: When assigned a topic, look for possible conflicts of interest prior to accepting. If you have either of the following, please check with our editorial office at firstname.lastname@example.org before doing your review.
3. Standards: We depend on your help in making this manuscript an up-to-date, high-quality presentation on the topic. Please look for any of the following:
The accompanying PowerPoint slide presentation is also available.
4. Comments: The comments you provide are the key to the quality of AFP. Comments should be according to the following:
5. Rating: Please rate key aspects of the manuscript on a rating scale in Editorial Manager, our online peer review system. These ratings are used to get a composite, semiquantitative sense of the external reviews.
Example: To give you an idea of what reviews for AFP look like, please download the sample reviews. These three peer reviews include strong and weak reviews and a short explanation of each.
Resources: If you are interested in more information about reviewing, see the resources for articles and online courses that are available.
Previous Reviewers: Click here to find lists of previous AFP reviewers by year.