Thank you for participating in the 2024 Residency Leadership Summit!
All presenters are responsible for their own travel, hotel, and registration arrangements. Honorariums are not available for this summit. Registration will open in late November. The housing deadline is February 23, 2024.
AAFP will provide the following audio / visual equipment in each workshop room:
If requested by February 23, AAFP will also provide:
CME Policy prohibits the updating of presentations once submitted to AAFP. Staff will not be able to update presentations online or in the app.
Workshops should not exceed 60 minutes.
All presentations will be required to utilize the AAFP AES for Q&A.
Through the app, the AES allows:
Several files are available to help you understand and use the AES and help you decide whether you would like to utilize the AES during your workshop.
If you would like to utilize the AES during your workshop for polling the audience, you must include your poll questions with correct answers in your final PowerPoint presentation submitted in February.
– A timer will be provided and will notify you when your 5 minutes have expired.
– State your name, program, and location.
– Explain the problem/issue your subject addresses.
– Describe how your actions address the problem/issue.
– List the outcomes of the actions.
– Share your assessment of the actions: what worked well; changes you would make, and suggestions for others.
– Be energized and “sell” your idea.
– Be prepared to field challenging questions from an interested, but possibly skeptical, audience.
– Rehearse your presentation to ensure you will not exceed 5 minutes.
An electronic file of your poster is required with these specifications:
Posters will be printed by the AAFP and displayed on easels. You do not need to bring your poster. The printed poster size is three feet by four feet.
Contact Cristin Estes
(800) 274-2237 | ext. 6356