Physician Health and Well-being Conference
Physician Health and Well-being Conference | April 15-18, 2020 | Canceled
After careful consideration of information from the CDC and our experts, the AAFP has determined that it is necessary to cancel this conference. We know this was an opportunity to personally engage with new information and renew professional relationships, and the decision isn’t one we took lightly.
Here is why we decided to cancel this event:
- Many of you are working on the frontlines of the COVID-19 outbreak and you need to remain in your community to serve patients.
- Within the health care industry, it is important that we lead by example through social distancing and not contribute to further spread of the virus.
- You may transfer your registration to the 2021 Physician Health and Well-being Conference by calling AAFP's Member Resource Center at 800-274-2237. 2021 Conference Dates: April 7-10, 2021, Naples Grande Beach Resort, Naples, FL.
- If you wish to cancel, AAFP will automatically cancel your registration beginning April 8, 2020. Look for a full refund in the form of your original payment method within 30 days from that date.
- If you had made a hotel reservation within the AAFP room block, the hotel has canceled your reservation. If not, you will need to cancel your reservation or you will be charged. Contact the Hyatt Regency Hill Country Resort & Spa at 877-803-7534.
Thank you for all you do to support family medicine.
SCAM ALERT: Please note that there are scams trying to capitalize on the COVID-19 situation and associated event cancelations.
If you receive communication regarding AAFP event refunds or registration transfers, and you are uncertain if it is from the AAFP, contact us at email@example.com or 800-274-2237 to verify.
Physician Health and Well-being Conference | 2020
Be the best you in a broken system. Attend the third annual Physician Health and Well-being Conference to feel revitalized while exploring evidence-based solutions for wellness, see practicing faculty and experts from across the country discuss important well-being topics, and discover solutions for improved professional satisfaction and patient care.
The Best You in a Broken System
It’s not you, it’s them. Nothing could be more true in today’s broken health care system. During this innovative conference, you will discover the tools and resources to improve your well-being and mitigate burden related to the substantial changes in the health care system in the past 10 to 20 years. Our goal is to make sure arrive back at your practice with an action plan, a smile on your face, and a strong sense of professional satisfaction.
Each conference workshop is designed to give you the skills you need to function at your best in a counter-intuitive system.