Friday Apr 05, 2019
Five mobile apps to improve your personal and professional productivity
If you feel pressed for time and need help managing the many administrative, clinical, and personal demands in your life, here are five mobile apps that will make that burden lighter. All earned top ratings when reviewed using FPM’s “SPPACES” criteria:
• Wunderlist (Android: http://bit.ly/2DP80kH(bit.ly); iOS: https://apple.co/2OvmkD3(apple.co)) helps you keep track of various to-do lists and obligations and share them with other individuals and across multiple devices.
• Unroll.Me (Android: http://bit.ly/2DSirDV(bit.ly); iOS: https://apple.co/2E1U2w3(apple.co)) offers a quick way to unsubscribe from unwanted emails and consolidate others in a daily review called the Rollup.
• CertAlert+ (Android: http://bit.ly/2xYYohU(bit.ly); iOS: https://apple.co/2NfKJYB(apple.co)) tracks your current medical licenses, certification, and continuing medical education and can send you an alert if one is about to expire.
• TripIt (Android: http://bit.ly/2ybCNly(bit.ly); iOS: https://apple.co/2OEgrne(apple.co)) creates a one-stop shop for your travel details, including flight itineraries, boarding passes, confirmation numbers, rental and hotel reservations, restaurant reservations, passports, IDs, and driver’s license numbers.
• Simpliday (iOS: https://apple.co/2RxsAsG(apple.co)) combines your various email accounts and calendars in a single place and provides a manager for assigning tasks to others.
Read the full FPM article: “Five Mobile Apps to Help You Organize Your Work and Your Life.”
Insightful, quick-read tips delivered straight to your inbox
Sign up to receive FPM's free, weekly e-newsletter, "Quick Tips & Insights," filled with practical, peer-reviewed advice you can put to work right now to improve patient care, streamline your day, get properly reimbursed, and improve career satisfaction.
Posted at 09:00AM Apr 05, 2019 by FPM Editors