It was another tumultuous year in health care, but COVID-19 wasn’t the only topic on physicians’ reading lists. Here's what made FPM’s list of top 10 articles for 2021:
1. Coding Level 4 Office Visits Using the New E/M Guidelines
2. Implementing Continuous Glucose Monitoring in Clinical Practice
3. Durable Medical Equipment: A Streamlined Approach
4. Antibiotic Stewardship Throughout the Primary Care Visit: Opportunities for Office Staff
5. How to Correctly Capture Patient Risk for Value-Based Care Programs
6. What Millennials Want Out of Primary Care, and How to Deliver It
7. Five Steps to Mastering Agenda Setting
8. A Step-by-Step Time-Saving Approach to Coding Office Visits
9. FMLA Does Not Need to Be a Four-Letter Word
10. A Practical Guide to Physician Disability Insurance
This list is based on article ratings from readers who have taken the FPM CME Quiz. AAFP members and FPM subscribers can earn up to 33 credits for the 2021 issues.
Posted on Dec 14, 2021 by FPM Editors
Sign up to receive FPM's free, weekly e-newsletter, "Quick Tips & Insights," featuring practical, peer-reviewed advice for improving practice, enhancing the patient experience, and developing a rewarding career.