June 19, 2017 03:30 pm — The 2017 Congress of Delegates will meet Sept. 11-13 in San Antonio in conjunction with the AAFP Family Medicine Experience, which is scheduled for Sept. 12-16.Full Story »
Inside the Academy
AAFP News gives you an inside look at what's happening in the Academy -- including who's running for AAFP offices -- fills you in on members' accomplishments and much more.
Recent Inside the Academy Stories
05/08/2017 — Speakers at this year's AAFP Leadership Conference discussed well-being resources the AAFP is preparing and tips that physicians can use immediately to fight burnout.
05/03/2017 — Chapter delegates to the 2017 National Conference of Constituency Leaders acted to protect the role of FPs in ERs, support operative obstetrical privileges and help members launch private practices.
More Inside the Academy News
- 05/02/2017 — FPs Get Fired Up About Training Issues, Patient Care
- 05/02/2017 — Delegates Address Diversity in AAFP Leadership, Resident Retention
- 05/02/2017 — Delegates Take on Immigrant Health, Other Advocacy Issues
- 05/02/2017 — AFP Editor Jay Siwek, M.D., to Step Down in 2018
- 04/29/2017 — 2017 NCCL Delegates Elect New Leaders
- 04/28/2017 — FPs Discuss Critical Issues at Packed Leadership Conference Town Hall
- 04/28/2017 — Achieving Health Equity: Tools for a National Campaign Against Racism
- 02/22/2017 — Member Survey Is Your Chance to Focus AAFP on Most Critical Work
- 04/10/2017 — Sterling Ransone, M.D., Runs for AAFP Director
- 04/10/2017 — Todd Shaffer, M.D., Runs for AAFP Director