May 13, 2016 10:49 am Kansas City, Mo. — During the 2016 National Conference of Constituency Leaders, family physicians discussed third-party payers' use of patient satisfaction scores as a quality metric, among other topics.Full Story »
Inside the Academy
Recent Inside the Academy Stories
05/11/2016 — During the May 7 business session of the 2016 National Conference of Constituency Leaders, delegates adopted measures supporting transgender and gender-nonconforming people, as well as other patient care issues.
05/10/2016 — Delegates to the National Conference of Constituency Leaders voted on resolutions concerning issues that interfere with patient care and more.
05/09/2016 — Drawing physicians from diverse backgrounds, helping them care for their children and keeping them safe were key issues considered during the 2016 National Conference of Constituency Leaders.
More Inside the Academy News
- 05/07/2016 — 2016 NCCL Delegates Elect New Leaders
- 05/06/2016 — Diversity 3.0: At the Core of Excellence
- 04/13/2016 — Vaccine Science Fellow Glad She Gave it a Shot
- 02/23/2016 — AAFP Contact Center Renamed 'Member Resource Center'
- 04/08/2016 — Windel Stracener, M.D., Runs for AAFP Director
- 02/11/2016 — Alan Schwartzstein, M.D., Runs for AAFP Vice Speaker
- 02/01/2016 — Robert Lee, M.D., Runs for AAFP President-elect
- 01/25/2016 — Robert Raspa, M.D., Runs for AAFP Director
- 01/25/2016 — Jack Chou, M.D., Runs for AAFP President-elect
- 01/21/2016 — Michael Munger, M.D., Runs for AAFP President-elect