May 08, 2017 12:02 pm Kansas City, Mo. — Speakers at this year's AAFP Leadership Conference discussed well-being resources the AAFP is preparing and tips that physicians can use immediately to fight burnout.Full Story »
Inside the Academy
AAFP News gives you an inside look at what's happening in the Academy -- including who's running for AAFP offices -- fills you in on members' accomplishments and much more.
Recent Inside the Academy Stories
05/03/2017 — Chapter delegates to the 2017 National Conference of Constituency Leaders acted to protect the role of FPs in ERs, support operative obstetrical privileges and help members launch private practices.
05/02/2017 — Delegates to the 2017 National Conference of Constituency Leaders took action on topics considered by the Reference Committee on Education, including buprenorphine therapy, physician well-being and social determinants of health.
More Inside the Academy News
- 05/02/2017 — Delegates Address Diversity in AAFP Leadership, Resident Retention
- 05/02/2017 — Delegates Take on Immigrant Health, Other Advocacy Issues
- 05/02/2017 — AFP Editor Jay Siwek, M.D., to Step Down in 2018
- 04/29/2017 — 2017 NCCL Delegates Elect New Leaders
- 04/28/2017 — FPs Discuss Critical Issues at Packed Leadership Conference Town Hall
- 04/28/2017 — Achieving Health Equity: Tools for a National Campaign Against Racism
- 02/22/2017 — Member Survey Is Your Chance to Focus AAFP on Most Critical Work
- 04/10/2017 — Sterling Ransone, M.D., Runs for AAFP Director
- 04/10/2017 — Todd Shaffer, M.D., Runs for AAFP Director
- 04/10/2017 — Windel Stracener, M.D., Runs for AAFP Director