October 19, 2018 04:00 pm — The AAFP Board of Directors recently approved a new member interest group to help family physicians spotlight academic medicine as a vibrant career choice.Full Story »
Inside the Academy
AAFP News gives you an inside look at what's happening in the Academy -- including who's running for AAFP offices -- fills you in on members' accomplishments and much more.
Recent Inside the Academy Stories
07/05/2018 — The 2018 Congress of Delegates will meet Oct. 8-10 in New Orleans in conjunction with the AAFP Family Medicine Experience, which is scheduled for Oct. 9-13.
More Inside the Academy News
- 06/07/2018 — Kelley Withy, M.D., Ph.D., Runs for AAFP Director
- 06/07/2018 — Dennis Gingrich, M.D., Runs for AAFP Director
- 06/07/2018 — David Hagan, M.D., Runs for AAFP Director
- 05/30/2018 — Fighting for Family Medicine Newsletter Launches June 5
- 05/02/2018 — FPs Take on Technology, Burnout, Patient Care Issues
- 05/02/2018 — FPs Discuss Underserved Populations, Reproductive Health
- 05/02/2018 — NCCL Delegates Tackle Wide Range of Advocacy Issues
- 05/02/2018 — Delegates Focus on Sexual Education, Preventing STIs
- 05/01/2018 — FPs Focus on Empowering Physicians, Protecting Patients
- 04/28/2018 — 2018 NCCL Delegates Elect New Leaders