Inside the Academy
AAFP News gives you an inside look at what's happening in the Academy -- including who's running for AAFP offices -- fills you in on members' accomplishments and much more.
Recent Inside the Academy Stories
01/29/2018 — The AAFP Foundation is accepting applications for the 2018 Sandra L. Panther Fellowship in the History of Family Medicine to facilitate work in a unique archive.
More Inside the Academy News
- 10/19/2017 — Tochi Iroku-Malize, M.D., M.P.H., M.B.A., Runs for AAFP Director
- 10/06/2017 — Newly Named AFP Editor Shares Plans for the Journal
- 09/05/2017 — Hurricane Harvey Won't Deter AAFP's 2017 FMX
- 06/19/2017 — Congress of Delegates Convenes Sept. 11-13 in San Antonio
- 05/08/2017 — Speakers Chart Paths From Physician Burnout to Well-being
- 05/08/2017 — FP Advocacy Key to Achieving Health Equity
- 05/03/2017 — Delegates Focus on Improving Health Equity
- 05/03/2017 — FPs Protect Scope of Family Medicine, Address Practice Issues
- 05/02/2017 — FPs Get Fired Up About Training Issues, Patient Care
- 05/02/2017 — Delegates Address Diversity in AAFP Leadership, Resident Retention